Don't Know If this girl is messing with me or not

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyday I go into the building she says how nice my hair looks or how nice my shirt looks, she's asked me if I was gay because I was really paying attention to her, and sometimes when i'm leaving to go home in my car I catch her staring at me and than today when she was walking by she touched my shoulder and my face. But what I don't get was today when I was walking into the building her friend said he's wearing the yellow shirt she said I don't think I want to say his shirt is nice he thinks i'm flirting with him. So if she doesn't want me to think she's flirting with me, why does she do this?

Kuroro

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's showing indications of interest. Stop worrying if people think you're gay, when she tells you that you look good, agree with her, try some C&F. If she ask you if you're gay, that's usually a good thing. But you better up the ante if you're interested in her.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women mess with our heads. It's their nature to do so.

She doesn't want you to think she is flirting with you, because she is and she knows it (she says it so to her friend).

However she'll want to deny it since your feedback/response isn't so inviting.

Respond to her flirtations positively, and she escalate hers. That's if you choose.