dont hold me at kissing you *****!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i just got out of the hospital and back from rehab. i really started coming to this site when i was in the hospital and in rehab (nothing to do all day and night hey why not) and im trying to build my once fearsome game back to where it once was. just letting you know, cause i hate asking questions when i usually answer them but ah well

anyways, i was out wednesday night, and made out with a girl in my buds backseat. to be flatout, this chick is a slut. but i couldnt even get my hand down her pants. we made out and i made out with her titties (jesus christ theyre huge) but i was kinda surprised. ah well, maybe shes just having a bad night.

friday...im out with the same bud, and two girls hitch rides with us to the beach. i was pretty high and acting insane, but to my surprise one of them really went for me. as usual, i lead her to quieter place (laying on the beach til sunrise) and we make out. but christ jesus, i cant get my hand down her pants. not a slut, but had sex twice before so not a virgin prude.

now heres the part where i come to you guys in tears...whats happening to me?:confused:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You're probably not setting the mood before you try to get into her pants. Read up on anticipation and girls building to want it.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
From experience, if you want a girl to let you put your hands down her pants you can't just randomly do it. You have to lead up to it to a point where she starts getting heated up and wet down there.

How you do it? Easy:

When you're making out, don't keep your hands still, keep them moving and feel around, up and down her sides. Don't just stick to her lips. Kiss her neck, nibble on her ear, kiss her chin, kiss down her chest, and move around, be unpredictable, then go back to her lips, but quickly move away. This will make her go crazy. REMEMBER: the whole time have your hands wandering, slowly going to the prize, but not so fast. When you're kissing, suck on her lower lip a bit, fondle her tongue, tongue wrestle. ALl of this is to build up the mood so when you do slide your hands down there she'll be receptive. Trust me, it works everytime, as it did last night ;-).

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jlazz said:
From experience, if you want a girl to let you put your hands down her pants you can't just randomly do it. You have to lead up to it to a point where she starts getting heated up and wet down there.

How you do it? Easy:

When you're making out, don't keep your hands still, keep them moving and feel around, up and down her sides. Don't just stick to her lips. Kiss her neck, nibble on her ear, kiss her chin, kiss down her chest, and move around, be unpredictable, then go back to her lips, but quickly move away. This will make her go crazy. REMEMBER: the whole time have your hands wandering, slowly going to the prize, but not so fast. When you're kissing, suck on her lower lip a bit, fondle her tongue, tongue wrestle. ALl of this is to build up the mood so when you do slide your hands down there she'll be receptive. Trust me, it works everytime, as it did last night ;-).

wow what a good way to explain it

i agree. girls act on their feelings! if they feel wet.. the want to fuk badly!

what i like to do is make out then slowly move to the neck.. then to the chest.. Kiss not suck.. kiss her breast with her shirt on... around the nipples just lightly then move back up the same way backwards... (neck to the lips)
while u doing that move ur hands.. feel her up... her thigns.. squeeze her ass once a while.. every 3 min.. rub ur hands on her hips then after rub her back.. under the shirt

thats what four play is all about :)