Don't ever think a girl is out of your league

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I used to do this but I realized it is self limiting and puts the women on the pedestal. Like somone else mentioned, don't even give women a rating from 1-10; you either find her attractive or you don't. Using the rating scale also puts her on a pedestal especially if you only see yourself as a 6 or 7.

So, unless you are OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE AN UGLY FACE, no woman is out of your league.

JuanMoore

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
So, unless you are OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE AN UGLY FACE, no woman is out of your league.

This negates the previous part of the post.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So, unless you are OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE AN UGLY FACE, no woman is out of your league."

Eh, even those guys have a chance if either they have a ton of money or the HB10 they are targeting is mentally fvcked up.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"So, unless you are OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE AN UGLY FACE, no woman is out of your league."

Eh, even those guys have a chance if either they have a ton of money or the HB10 they are targeting is mentally fvcked up.
They don't even need money and the HB10 does not have to be fvcked up. If the guy has confidence in his game, women will regardless be attracted to him. Women aren't just going to reject a guy because of his looks. Good looking guys get rejected all the time because they aren't confident. Likewise, fat and ugly guys are always walking around with hot babes. Fat and ugly guys might have to try harder depending on the girl, but in the end it's completely possible for them to lay the girl.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
They don't even need money and the HB10 does not have to be fvcked up. If the guy has confidence in his game, women will regardless be attracted to him. Women aren't just going to reject a guy because of his looks. Good looking guys get rejected all the time because they aren't confident. Likewise, fat and ugly guys are always walking around with hot babes. Fat and ugly guys might have to try harder depending on the girl, but in the end it's completely possible for them to lay the girl.
Load of bull. Hence, if you are fat or ugly you are not going to get hot chicks. I work at a hotel where I witness hundreds of couples coming to the desk checking in the hotel. Most couples are within the same looks range with some average looking men with some hotties. I HAVE NEVER seen a George Costanza look alike or a man with a face like Oliver Platt with an attractive woman.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
bump.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks wont matter too much later in life, but in High School, it's all you've got.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just forgot I left one out...

If a guy is fat or ugly and has power he can get chicks from that as well.

Think it was fat old Henry Kissinger that said "Power is the ultimate aphrodesiac" when asked how he could get so many beautiful women despite being a fat man.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
True. Girls are REAL shallow in high school. Ever notice how all the popular people are always good-looking,
Depends on the High School though. For instance, at the High School I go to nobody really does any of that "clique" or "popular" crap. Here all that really matters is if you're social or you're not social. Around here if you're a real ugly or you're a fat dude, if you're social and friends with a lot of people you can probably get chicks. Infact, around here it's probably true that you could be a total geek and if you just start talking to a lot of people and make friends with a lot of people, you could get laid. That's basically what I mean by the whole "we don't do cliques" thing, no one here really judges. All you have to worry about here are people who talk sh*t and try to fight. If you can ignore those guys, you're good.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
omg...shut the hell up with all this god damn "if your fat you cant get girls" fvcking BS!!. im 280 fvcking pounds for god sakes and im friends with the most gorgeous girls ive ever seen with my own 2 damn eyes, no i didnt bang either one of them, were good friends and looks CANT AND WONT stop you from taking to women, i have a pretty good looking face and a chubby body, but i dont go up to girls and start some fvcking sorry ass conversation and act like i feel sorry for myself, i have a great sense of humor and everyone loves it , i have yet to hear from the b!tch that doesnt like me or thinks im a fvcking chump . Get your ass off the comp, go buy some new clothes an clean your ass up! You can do what ever the **** you want if you try! Not every girl you see has to be your girlfriend, make friends with ppl until you find the right girl that isnt a ***** to you!

hayabusa

Reaction score
A cute guy unconfident as he might be will always attract more chicks than an ugly confident guy,that's how works.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
but a good body help you a lot in boosting your confidence when talking with hot girls, I was very skinny 150lbs @ 6.3!! I put in my mind that I don't want to be the skinny guy anymore and when I put on muscles my confidence got higher then I took a decision to remove the glasses so I did a lazik surgery...really its not that hard to lose weight if you are fat and result is more confidence with the hot girls!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
omg...shut the hell up with all this god damn "if your fat you cant get girls" fvcking BS!!. im 280 fvcking pounds for god sakes and im friends with the most gorgeous girls ive ever seen with my own 2 damn eyes, no i didnt bang either one of them, were good friends and looks CANT AND WONT stop you from taking to women, i have a pretty good looking face and a chubby body, but i dont go up to girls and start some fvcking sorry ass conversation and act like i feel sorry for myself, i have a great sense of humor and everyone loves it , i have yet to hear from the b!tch that doesnt like me or thinks im a fvcking chump . Get your ass off the comp, go buy some new clothes an clean your ass up! You can do what ever the **** you want if you try! Not every girl you see has to be your girlfriend, make friends with ppl until you find the right girl that isnt a ***** to you!
You answered your own question. I never said if you are fat or ugly women WON'T talk to you or be your friend. THey just won't be sexually attracted to you (attractive women that is). You are NOT sleeping with these women, which makes my point.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely leave out the part about an ugly face. An "ugly" face doesn't define a man; a man's character defines him.

If he's fat, tho, that says a whole lot about his character. Men are defined by action, not laziness and inactivity.

Overall, I still don't think looks matter much, whether they're genetic or caused by too little exercise.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well, maybe the face is not so important. According to Rom Willis, author of "Nice Guys and Playas" he puts alot more emphasis on a mans body than his face. A nice hard body is more important to women than having a handsome face. According to him, a rather ugly man with a muscular fit body is better off than an overweight man with a handsome face.

SmokeyTx

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is able to control how he dresses, conducts himself, bodylanguage, and how physically fit he is, which I think is very important in attracting women. Now genetics will control if you have a butt-chin or a huge nose, but if you got confidence and dont let it get you down, you'll be fine.;)