DON'T drink TOO MUCH to get confidence...my story!

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so for the first time i was able to get back to a girls flat after she was like unzipping me in the damm club i went to....she was all over me like a rash.

SO when i finally did get back to where she lives, after having to sneak in cause of the security where she lives.
We got undressed and i got some great head and ...well not going to go into it....

BUT i could'nt do the FULL deed as i'd drunk so much....me old trouser snake wasn't comming up to play....lol....it was soooooo not funny!.

I lost alittle ego after having to go home early...but i realized she wasn't great looking and i had been drinking ALOT!!....but just wanted to post this to warn people who drink for confidence.

On a sidenote i've now joined a gym and have given up drinking so this does'nt happen again!.

-Malachi

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL welcome to the club my friend!

I hate to sound like some stupid-a$$ Mother Against Drunks blahblahblah but booze doesn't really help your game much. Especially if you drink enough to get to the chyck's bed but your little Willie don't come out to play.

I pretty much consider picking up chicks like driving a car - just have a couple or so before, any more than that and the PUA Police will pull you over for bad moves :kick:

I'm sure guys will come on and say no, that's not true, booze helps, it loosens you up, it makes you more sociable. True up to a point, but it depends a lot on whether you use the booze or it is using you.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
See i have this real dilema atm...
Cause i love to drink when i go out but i have found 2 BIG problems with doing this

1.I've started going to the Gym and would like to grow some muscle so that i don't look sooo tiny....but the problem is, that if i drink it hinders muscle growth or something like that?....well that's what i heard anyway....so now i've given up drink totally...which on saturday it was really really weird going out not drinking.

2. Well the ...ummmm.....err....alcohol does have an an impact in my ability to....well, come up if ya know what i mean?.

-malachi

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'aight mate,

Drinking, especially after working out, lowers testosterone levels. Which isn't good muscle gaining wise. Other than that though a bit (not a binge) of drink won't hurt you.

I haven't been drinking recently as I've been driving places, and neither has my mate after being arrested (D&D) and put on a drip in the space of 2 weeks (muppet). The way I've worked around it is to replace getting drunk with shooting up with heroin. Just kidding, actually I just drink coke (gives my hand something to do) and eat softmints. Just replace the habit and do what you usually do- dance badly and sarge hard. Since you will be all good to go down south you can replace the shot and a flop with a coke and a poke! :crazy: I am f-u-c-k-i-n-g hillarious.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloud-uk said:
Y'aight mate,

Drinking, especially after working out, lowers testosterone levels. Which isn't good muscle gaining wise. Other than that though a bit (not a binge) of drink won't hurt you.

I haven't been drinking recently as I've been driving places, and neither has my mate after being arrested (D&D) and put on a drip in the space of 2 weeks (muppet). The way I've worked around it is to replace getting drunk with shooting up with heroin. Just kidding, actually I just drink coke (gives my hand something to do) and eat softmints. Just replace the habit and do what you usually do- dance badly and sarge hard. Since you will be all good to go down south you can replace the shot and a flop with a coke and a poke! :crazy: I am f-u-c-k-i-n-g hillarious.
I was worried about the drink because i'm going to Ibiza soon, and people have said to me "Do you want to go to the clubbing capital of the world and NOT drink?".... which get's me worried about having a good time.

I guess i could still drink....but like 1-3 drinks a night or maybe replace the habbit of drinking...with drinking coke and chewing chewing gum....i'm worried it will make me less fun to be around out clubbing and too boring.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shut down drinking 3+ years back. You'll be able to dominate convos because you'll be able to think quick. You'll have a quicker wit and you'll be able to pull off the sickest dance moves around because you'll be the sober one with all the coordination and balance. Plus you won't be waiting in line for a drink all night.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the point of drinking anyway (yet, I still do it). I drink thinking it's going to be fun, I get sick, I wake up with a hang-over, I swear that I'm never going to drink again, I drink again. I never learn my lesson.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi said:
On a sidenote i've now joined a gym and have given up drinking so this does'nt happen again!.

-Malachi
I joined that club last September (through different means but we ended up at the same place). Anyway I gotta warn you its weird at first but when you get your body right, man sh!t goes right.