Does this site changed your life? My opinion ...

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I was 22 when I found this site. Virgin and never had a relationship.
I was very scared to go over and talk to a girl, couldn't hold eye contact, no female friends, dressed not very well and no fine haircut. No confidence what so ever.

I started reading dj bible, another book about ( speed ) seduction and dating, the game ( Neil Strauss ), lots and lots of posts on this forum. I went out a lot, not only to clubs, party's, but also in the afternoon to shopping centers, malls, shops, ...

Now three years later, lots has been changed personally ( graduated, nice job, some other friends, some more confidence ) but I'm still terrible with woman. I tried nearly everything on the site ( bootcamp, cold approach, ... ) Nothing seems to work for me. I know now some theory and things to turn woman on ( suppose that these informations would work ) but I'm still as much as a chicken as three years before.

For me this site doesn't work. In these three years I haven't laid a single girl, I only kissed two girls last three years ( one kissed me and then I ran away )

Anyone has had the same opinion? I tried lots of stuff but absolutely nothing works.

-Blind dates ==> NOK
-Dates over internet ==> NOK
-Messed up with friends ( female ), also friends of friends of mine.
-Last three years I went out for over 250 times ( 2 - 5 times a week ). I started conversation with lots of woman ( Let's say between 100 and 1000 ). Results: less then 10 phone numbers, less than 5 dates, making out just once, never get laid, ...
-Street approaches, shopping girls and employees approach ==> NOK
-In the working area ==> NOk
-Joined an organisation ==> No change what so ever.
-Recontacted former classmates ( female ) ==> NOK
-Tried to get drunk, tipsy, sober ==> no difference
-Changed clothes, even tried to go out in suites ==> NoK
- New hairstyles ( tried 10 different or something, even consulted a gay haircutter ) ==> NOk
-Made new friends ==> NOK
-Working out ==> NOK
-Tried new places ( coffee shops, clubs with working people, students, ... ) ==> NOt once

I think I'm just going to give out with all that **** of seduction, because nothing is working.

Maybe the last post

Sincerely

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one question,
Have you tried getting good eye contact first from a woman before approaching her? that could be part of the problem. You should tell us some of the interactions you had.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't give up yet dude! yea, u've done so much and yet have gotten back so little, it can be frustrating as hell. Seriously, look at what u've done so far rather than what u haven't got. How many guys can say they really gave that much effort? Maybe u just need a wingman to help u out, to find out what u've done wrong. That might be it or that ur in the wrong crowd...try a different area/city possibly?

But 3 years, jesus christ man...i'd def be that bitter!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It changed my life completely. Not only this site. This site along with the David D materials.
I found out and 'started' learning about 2 years ago. Now I'm in better shape, confidence rock solid, having a beautiful girlfriend and enjoying life much more.

I think you should start getting more serieus about changing your life. If you won't commit to master this area of your life than not much is going to happen. You have to get a deep understanding of attraction, developing a great personality and social dynamics. And you have to go out there, think about what's what working and improve yourself bit by bit untill you can get that girl you desire.

And take it from someone who's been down and out a couple times. It is worth it!

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can only show you the door, you must walk through it" -matrix ;)

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
It changed my life completely. Not only this site. This site along with the David D materials.

Who is David D?

and what kind of material are you talking about? links?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leuven,

Move out of Belgium. Thats the only thing you haven't tried yet it seems. Sometimes it's all about location. And just keep trying.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
This site turned my lfie around.

I've been here for what, 3-5 months? (just look at my join date when this is posted i don't know)

already I have much more confidence, I make eye contact with girls, smile more, people enjoy being around me more, I'm not afraid to be ****y, I have many more female friends, got #s, grinded with HBs. though sadly, I still haven't kissed a girl or been laid (weird w/e, highschool is whack)

I would definetely say this site has really helped my life, this site and also www.tuckermax.com

before this, I was one of those really quiet guys with about 2 female friends, avoided eye contact with everyone, well exact opposite of everything i listed, and completely afc

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO.

You know Tucker Max is a joke site, right?

I mean, he's funny....comedic....like an entertainer. He's an entertainer, got it?

But who am I to judge, he does have a good attitude with women from what I've read. Whatever helps helps. Go with what works.

To the OP:

Only YOU can change your life. Don't count on some internet site to do it for you.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
What are you implying that i am implying about tucker max?

If you think i'm trying to say learn from tucker max how to pick up women, that's not my point.

The way tucker max changed me was it showed me that I don't have to follow society's laid out plans or whatnot. My life is just that, it's my life. I live for myself. Tucker Max really shows that all of society's bull**** is just bull****, so do what you want to do, because in the end, it's your life. I could care less about how he picks up women.

maybe tucker max can build some humor in you too, who knows.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. This site has helped to change me also. The thing to understand is that the site doesn't change you or any amount of information out there. They are just tools. It's you that has to do the changing, and finding the combination of things that need adjusting is what you have to establish.

I will say that without question, in my opinion, that you first have to focus on you. Based on your post, you're trying to get kisses, laid, etc., which your overall goal is the woman and her conquest. No, no, no! When you get better maybe. Right now make you a better person. Find yourself in the proverbial sense. Continue to get better at work, join some social organizations that aspire to better the health and welfare of humanity, find an active hobby like mountain climbing, or flying airplanes, whatever! Once you have gained this confidence and man of action attitude about yourself, your interactions with people (notice that I didn't exclusively say women) will improve.

Find some friends who are at your level. Why, increase your social visibility and the chance for natural interaction with people, and eventually women. Anyway, you need figure out what you're trying to do. Get laid or be a better man which will lead to getting laid. The latter is more difficult, but my personal experience of myself, and my friends who have traveled this journey says this is the best approach overall.

My opinion for what it's worth.

Your choice.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has not helped me with woman at all. I joined this site for a few unfortuante reasons. death in family, ma injury, oneitis. This site does give me motivation to sarge girls. Its more like a community thing. Something I do on my spare time.

I used to club, pop bottles, meet different woman all the time. But I have more responsibilities and priorties in this time in my life. I have not been on my A game for 2 years now. But I am still a confident guy, and I know that woman are not everything in life.

I have a good job, Am in good shape, healthy, and have a good family.

My point is this if your looking for this site to help you fvck girls it probably is not going to happen.

It is like saying I want to be a good fighter and your hitting a heavybag all day. If you want to be a good fighter you have to mix it up. YOU HAVE TO FIGHT.

Basically nothing beats experience. You could be a virgin and read everybook in the world about seducing girls. But the guy who has banged 5 girls will have better game than you, even if he didn't read nothing.

If you have did all those things and still have not gotten a piece you probably are not very confident. For the next 6 months don't worry about woman worry about yourself being confident. Set some goals.

Take an ma class, Hit the gym, Learn a language, fly a kite, work on yourself and once you have that swagger (Confidence going) then the woman will come.

BEST OF LUCK HOLLAND:up:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally, I wouldn't say the site has changed my life...but it has improved it a heck of a lot.

Leuven, I would imagine that your failure with women is down to something deeper than lack of game...particularly considering you were a virgin at 22.

My advice would be to look inside yourself and really find out what the problem is, maybe its something your insecure about in terms of your body, your job etc. ...then find a way to either change it/learn to love it.

I'm a firm believer that you can't be good with women unless you truly love yourself. I was kinda the same as you at 17, trust me it can be changed...and fairly easily!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I found this site I thought I was the only man who really understood women. In fact I had room to learn, and am very grateful.