does she wanna be my girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

downsickness06

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl i like that goes to my high school. I have known here for a month or so and we never got really serious. Yesterday she asked me to go to the mall with her and i told her i hate shopping. She said ok and we changed plans to go somewhere else. Later that day we went over to one of her friends' houses and hung out there. There were a couple other of her friends that met us there. We all went into the parents' room and we watched some tv. Eventually the others wanted to go and grab some beer but the girl i like and I stayed. She wanted to play tetris on my phone and she kinda slipped her hand into mine and said to hold her. She said she suddenly felt sick but i think she just wanted to latch on to me. So we kinda cuddled for a bit then she asked me if i wanted to go to the park. We did and later as we got tired we sat on the bench with her friend there and she put her head on my shoulder and i put my arm around her.

All of this stuff happened and i just wanna know if shes wanting me to ask her out. By the way, one of her goofy friends asked her out a couple days ago and she rejected him and told me all about it.

So does this girl want me to be her boyfriend? And was she telling me about her friend who asked her out cause she wants me to do the same thing? Also she kept looking at me all night does she want a kiss from me or what?

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG - have you read any of the stuff posted before your pointless post?

Really - This has been covered so many times. If you don't know what to do after reading the old posts on similar topics then I look forward to avoiding your post in the future. :D

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Deliberately being better than dropping to a "flaming" level)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her!!

You have all the green lights a guy could ask for. Don't analyse, don't ask questions, don't hesitate, because sooner or later you'll either talk yourself out of it or she'll lose interest. Don't even ask her out.

Just wait for a moment when you're alone together, hold eye contact, gently raise her chin and kiss her. Girls like men of action and spontenaity.

The worst that will happen is she will pull away, but even so you have your answer and just saved yourself days, weeks or maybe months of wondering.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girlfriend might not be the next step, but she's definetly interested in you.

Also Jezz is right, you need to read more before you post things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.