Does she really like me?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a long story short, I've been seeing a girl on and off in college for the past 4 or 5 months. We've kissed on many occassions and played around. I know she is physically attracted to me (not to brag), but I'm not so sure she sees me as the man she desires. Here are some PROs and CONs I have noticed.

PROs-
-When we go out, she shows a lot of kino (e.g. - Holding my hand, squeezing my hand while looking me in the eyes, holding me from behind)
-She calls me a decent amount, even though she says she was taught to never call guys
-She gets extremely jealous when she hears of another girl I've been hanging out with
-After this period of me not seeing her and seeing others, she would fling herself at me when we went out (she may have been slightly drunk, but it has happend 2 -3 times)

CONs-
-She once dated one of my friends, whom I'm not 100% sure if she has gotten over (She says she hates him, but we all know what that can sometimes mean)
-She can flake out for days on end (e.g. no contact from her)
-After our last hookup, she told me she thinks we should just be friends for now; I followed it up with seeing another girl to which she got extremely jealous over, though.

Now, I know this girl isn't the type to chase after a guy (thats why I like her), so I'm optimistic she is just being extremely passive with me. I on the other hand, don't want to put my foot too forward, cause thats when she started flaking. It seems like the more I stop caring for her, the more she wants. The more I BEGIN caring for her, the more she backs off.

Oh yea one more thing; There is something she has said to me at least 3 times through this ordeal-

"I like you too much to begin something when school is about to let out; I'm scared things are going to flop

or

I don't think our time is now, but hopefully one day it will be

So do you think this girl is just using me to up her confidence, or do you think she just might be too afraid show her true feelings?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She uses you when she has nothing better to do. You should do the same.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should just ASSUME she still likes you, and continue what you're doing. Don't analyze it. its worthless and will just make your head spin. Work your game and let things flow into place. Don't rush anything.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is playing with you, plain and simple, but if it's fun for you go ahead and play back. just don't start to get mushy or develope feelings for this chick
she WILL HURT YOU.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see the thing is, i have already developed feelings for this girl; it's the summer so i'm giving it a break. I don't neccesarily think she is playing games all the time though. Why would she go out of the way to see me? The answer isn't sex because I have yet to have sex with the girl.

I'm not in denial, I'm not that gullable. Thing is, I am going on with my life and banging other girls. On the other hand, I don't want to pass something up that could be great.

It seems like all the exciting girls are the hardest to get

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
see the thing is, i have already developed feelings for this girl; it's the summer so i'm giving it a break. I don't neccesarily think she is playing games all the time though. Why would she go out of the way to see me? The answer isn't sex because I have yet to have sex with the girl.

I'm not in denial, I'm not that gullable. Thing is, I am going on with my life and banging other girls. On the other hand, I don't want to pass something up that could be great.

It seems like all the exciting girls are the hardest to get
She already turned you down, so you're not missing on anything. Just get on with your life and that will make her want you more, if it doesn't, well you'll be too busy with other girls to even care.

Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Timing is just an excuse.

She's not interested. If you're still interested, if you hang out with her in the future, turn up the CnF.

iwant

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro beware and start killing ur feelings for this girl .... best to stay disattached. good luck