does no contact work for the women too?

boynamedsue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if your doing no contact on a girl, does it make it easier for them to move on too? Obviously it helps for us guys to move on, if a girl does no contact does it have the same effect for them?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible. But girls are also very curious creatures. Have you ever had an ex "check up" on you weeks, months, maybe even YEARS later? I know I have. They will come back in every now and then to make sure they still have you around their finger. They get a kick out of knowing that your life is miserable without them and that you're still dependent on them. They don't want to see you progress or improve because they want to rationalize to themselves that they made the right decision by dumping your ass. If you show no sign of needing her dependence or display a higher image of yourself then you did before then you will see an increase in interest and she will start approaching you more. The second you show a sign of cowering back into her twisted little arms she will lose all respect for you. Most guys will fall into this trap at least one time in their life.

Don't dig through your old garbage man. You're doing no contact for a reason. To get over her. Stop wondering what she is doing or where her thoughts are at. Start spinning more plates and get your head back on straight mate.

Good luck.

-Scars

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, no contact works for us too. There is always that curiousity there to know what they are up to, are they seeing someone else etc, occassionaly a bit of spying but ultimately we try to avoid making contact again.

If you are doing no contact, it will probably make her detest/resent you which will help her move on too.