Does C&f apply for every girl?

CoolProgram99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there guys. Well, as I have wrote in another post, I am still getting some trouble here applying, or maybe understanding the C&F attitude. Ok, you can call me a fool, but I still feel cool and eager to correct my mistakes.

The case is that I have seen in life and read in forums that usually guys use the C&F with ATTRACTIVE girls, and this works great for them. I mean, the girls they attract are usually considered my many to be BEAUTIFUL, HOT CHICKS.

However, this hasn't been working for me, and I think maybe I got an explanation. I am normally attracted to UNUSUALLY ATTRACTIVE girls. I mean, the girls I am attracted to are rarely approached, and most of them never have had a boyfriend, since many guys don't consider them beautiful or hot.

But I do consider them cute, and most of all, they all have great personalities which really cause me to get that "feeling of attraction". They use to be shy girls, quiet or even friendly but not "sexy".

And when I have started using the C&F and continued using for about 10 dates, it hasn't been working for me. I am cool, but when I "go and bust their balls", most of them end telling me I am a jerk or they don't enjoy their interaction with me, and even one told me that she hoped a nice guy to come to her than just having to tolerate a "funny dork".

However, when I was a nice guy, the two dates I got really worked great , and I only had the mistake to be "too shy to move on". However, I have gained confidence, and I think that if I go back and "be the nice, but confident", I will get better results that just being C&F.

So well, regarding the context above, do you guys think it is because C&F only applies for BEAUTIFUL, ATTRACTIVE women?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I see so commonly about C&F, it's that almost no one ever gets it right the first time. No one has had it worse than me though; I literally made a girl cry and another one cussed me out so bad that when I went home, I started crying. Yeah, it was that bad. That was years ago and what I learned from it is that I wasn't being ****y and funny, I was just being plain mean. For some reason when we hear about C&F and learn about its way, we automatically think we should insult the girl. I can already tell you you're doing it wrong. Girls should NEVER say you're mean or a jerk when using it.

****y and funny is more like the opposite of self deprecating humour. It's not about what you say, it's how you say it. Some people spend their entire nights coming up with scripts of things to say when it's ALL in the presentation.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
^^Lol, I can think of 3 relationships i literally fwcked up by doing C&F the wrong way when I first came here
-was practicing on a good friend of mine who was a girl. it made her hate me. to this day, we aren't as good friends as we were before. but it's ok cuz she's kind of a b1tch lol.
-was being downright mean to a girl who was showing lots of interest in me. killed it, and now...i really like her but its dead
-first girl I kissed, drove her away partly because i was trying to do c&f with literally EVERYTHING i said

thewickedm

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F should be used as a challenge. One thing some of us don't get until we calibrate in field after some time is that it is used to raise the BT of a girl. It is used in moderation - keep validation just slightly out of her reach and make her reach for it, not push her away so far that she hates you.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being nice and confident can work on every type of chick. Even the beautiful, hot ones you have trouble with. They don't expect it. It's out of the norm when every other swinging d1ck out there wants to be arrogant and full of themselves. Don't be a cookie cutter because some douche bags on a website tell you how to act. Be yourself and most importantly, be confident.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it works on every girl. No you shouldn't use it all the time. Yes, you should use it when you think its right. With practice, you won't come off as a giant a-hole and instead a little ****y if not arrogant.

If you're making her hate you, you're doing it wrong.

Protip: also known as *flirting*

CoolProgram99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for all your comments. Yes, maybe I haven't quite got the complete idea of the C&F interaction, but I am eager to learn more.
However, I still have some questions, because apparently the way I am doing it works very good with "beautiful" girls. I mean, the ones who are always pursued and expect boys to fall to their toes just by getting near.
It already happened two times, so I cannot generalize yet. There was once who a girl who was very popular and hot, but since I don't like superficial ones I just ignored her and used to make fun of her. What is my surprise when she ends up falling for me! I didn't feel attracted to her personality, so I didn't gave her a chance.
That was long time ago. However, the other day, I made an experiment (quite one, wow I sound nerdy jaja). I tried to use the same C&F attitude that ruined my chances with a shy girl a week ago, with instead a "hot chick". An although I just screwed a bit at the start (I was sleepy that day), she started to fall from me. Since I was interested, I just went away leaving her "wanting more".

So as far as I have revised, when I am C&F with "attractive, hot girls", it really seems to work quite good, but when I try it with the "not attractive ones" (the shy ones, the ones who are rarely approached but have great personalities), it doesn't seem to work.

Either is the way I am using it, or it is because C&F only applies for BEAUTIFUL women.

What do you think?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Yes it works on every girl. No you shouldn't use it all the time. Yes, you should use it when you think its right. With practice, you won't come off as a giant a-hole and instead a little ****y if not arrogant.

If you're making her hate you, you're doing it wrong.

Protip: also known as *flirting*
This is a great post. 100% correct.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont have it as something you turn "on" and "off"...
make it part of your personality - do it subtly with anyone and every one (male female old young), turn it up when gaming girls
(some people respond differently to different levels of it - but dont worry about that, theres nothin gyou can do apart from read their responses and ajust what you say)

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES, EVEN FAMILY, FRIENDS,STRNGERS AND PEOPLE PAID TO BE PROFESSIONAL AROUND YOU, OR VICE VERSA(CUSTOMERS)!!!!!!!!
hope its the last time this Q is placed. It´s obvious, HELL YEA!

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny is also a marketing tool for David D. He is good at making his prouct the "main dish"

I remember when I first started out I was heavily influnced by cnf hence the name <-----

I thought that ****y and funny was the key to getting into girls heart blah bah blah...

Nino-Tk is right it is a spice, that spice has to be a natural one.

When it is artificial e.g. you trying to do cnf whenever possible to "please" the girl with your dominance - EVENTUALLY they see through your bluff somewhere in the long run and you get busted for it.

The natural way for cnf is to speak out your mind.

Its that SIMPLE, you think of something bizarre and you say it (as long as you find it funny its kool, besides why would you want to have a girl that doesn't share your sense of humour

You have to realize that you are the one choosing who is right for you, one beautiful girl doesn't like your style, FINE its her loss, another one will like your honesty - no bull**** attitude)

BE THE MAN YOU REALLY ARE

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
If you want the most realistic BEST example of ****y and funny, check out the Series : Californication

It literally changed my perspective on how to be ****y and funny. it's also a hilarious show. I recommend it to EVERYONE
I checked out the pilot, and I agree; even off of one episode I think it gives a pretty clear example of how to be ****y and funny. And I also agree the show is frikkin hilarious.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ****y and funny needs to be calibrated depending on the woman. women who are hit on less will be more receptive to nice guys. in that case you can go straight to building comfort and rapport. ****y and funny is a gamble. this is because you are essentially being light hearted and sortof joking about things. of course, if it is used right, very rarely will someone "not get" your joke or think it isn't funny, but fundamentally, any time you make a joke you are presenting a vulnerability. I discovered this in China because not all humor is cross cultural. so not all my americanized jokes are funny to chinese people.

in general, high risk, high reward. but if these girls aren't used to being hit on, you can just skip the bull**** and go straight for rapport