does anyone wonder "why does she flirt"

confus4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone is attracted to you, but doesn't come outright with it, why in the hell do they flirt, and then stop at that? I'm talking about women. Is it all a test. What is our best reaction to this and how do we influence they're interest in us?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro what planet have you been living on all your life?? Most women LOVE attention!! They might consider flirting a little bit to get that attention they want and crave while you might be thinking "OH MY SHE WANTS ME!!" If this happens to you in bars/clubs any other typical meet markets then don't read too much into it.

PIMP

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere here on the forum it's said that flirting is a safe way of showing attraction. Personally, I think flirting is fun and it's pretty much the breeding ground for ****y & funny.

Stop asking yourself why does she flirt... just go with it!

LoneRanger22

Reaction score
Flirting is in most girls nature, it comes packaged with instability and the ability to produce copious amounts of tears when called upon.

Accept it and make it work to your advantage, however you must remember that flirting is not a indication that the girl wants in, its a continuation of their sociallogical behavioral pattern.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They like attention.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of "Sunshine Girls" out there. If you've found one, then you'll know it - they flirt with every guy. Test the waters and see how it goes. She'll give you signs if she's not that interested.

If you think she is not genuinely interested, then you could keep her around for social proof..

Cheers!

CB