Does anyone here like the band Garbage?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
johnny_depp said:
This band is awesome. A friend of mine let me borrow his Garbage cd and its awesome. If you dont know who they are I suggest you check them out on youtube or something. Heres a video if anyone is interested. :up:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6k8LhPJhxfw
wow..last time i heard of them was back in 95' when another stoner kid told me about them...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I also like 'em.

Not to mention Curve, whose sound pretty much prefigured theirs a few years earlier.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great band!

Saw them in concert with No Doubt. Whatta show!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, I fukkin LOVE 90's alternative in general. Can't wait until it cycles back into the mainstream. Another two or three years?

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wow alot of Grabge fans thats awesome. And yep the singer is hot. I want her so bad.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Great band!

Saw them in concert with No Doubt. Whatta show!
I'm still pissed that I missed that tour. No Doubt had been my favorite until I was turned on to Garbage. Still, Gwen is hotter than Shirley IMO.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget that "Absolute Garbage" was just released this summer!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'm still pissed that I missed that tour. No Doubt had been my favorite until I was turned on to Garbage. Still, Gwen is hotter than Shirley IMO.
It was one of those rare concerts where both bands were awesome and both sounded great live.

The only other concert that I've been to that could rival it was Jerry Cantrell at the House of Blues

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
The only other concert that I've been to that could rival it was Jerry Cantrell at the House of Blues
Now that dude raquets in some fine p*ssy. Some of the hottest women can be found at Jerry Cantrell shows. Seen him back in '98 on his 'Boggy Depot' tour at Roseland Ballroom, NYC..what great stage presence, persona, and energy. The way every musician ought to play. Guy f*ckin' kicked a$$. It would be nice to see him go a bit heavier, but his music is what it is, and is still great, especially during his old Alice days.

Speaking of Jerry, this is a good clip of Jerry haulin' in a fine specimen, watch at the end.

"I'll be partyin' naked tonight." F*ckin' great man, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0mPkH3GTyo

Last edited: