Does Anyone Go Clubbin?

sugar*

Reaction score
what kinds of clubs to people go to in minnesota? i've heard that the tropix backdoor is okay, but i heard that waterworks sux. holla back!

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont live in minnesota, but in response to your question, yes.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to Stargate on Sunday nights. It's a damn nice club, a lot better than the Backdoor. Usually it's full of nice looking ladies too. Other than that, theres just Tropix Backdoor. Not too much around here for clubbin I'm afraid.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I found this post hilarious. No offense to the poster, but the idea of a club scene in Minnesota cracks me up. It's almost as bad as there being a club scene here in Albuquerque. Sure we have a club scene here - two of 'em actually, right next door to each other. It's pretty sad.

waffler

Don Juan
Reaction score
minnesota is actually a pretty big city other then los angeles i believe is the biggest city west of the mississippi

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minnesota isnt a city, its a State. And theres 4 million people that live in Minnesota.

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waffler, you are a moron.

Minnesota is neither a city, nor is it the largest west of the Mississippi. The are around Houston, TX is home to almost as many people as the entire state of Minnesota.

Now that I'm done being an ass, I'd like to comment on the actual post.

I've gone clubbing a couple times, but the people here who visit clubs are not very attractive and/or usually minorities. Not to be racist, but I try not to meddle with girls of other ethnicities.