Does anyone get egged on by their dad?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew I was a RAFC, but my dad just humiliates me when I don't say anything... He tells me all the time to say something, but it scares me even more. He's a cool dad, we talk about everything, go fishing, play ball, etc. but it's much unwanted pressure from him.

Anyway, how about you and your dad as far as pressure about girls?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not from dad, actually parents never even talk about this kinda stuff to me.

One time in Vegas (my first visit) there was this cute chick near me, my uncle was with me (cool ass dude and a pimp lol although his standards kinda low) and he was pretty loaded and was pressuring me to say something, I had considered it but when he started doing that it only made it worse. He made a big deal out of talking to her and it made me nervous, before it was no biggie but when he started doing that it kinda just messed me up.

I say you talk to your dad and tell him whats up, tell him it only makes it worse. Your 16 be honest with him and tell him whats up and how you can handle it yourself, if you say it confidently he should have a new respect for you.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad tries to give me advice about girls, until he realized that I've got more game than he ever did, and that my standards are so high that he doesnt need to worry about ever having ugly grandchildren. Now he just talks about how this girl smiled at me and how this girl did this.

Oh well...

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice whenever someone tells me to do something it bugs me out because I know theyre watching.

One of the older co-workers was like "Hey! Go ask hb7 out"

and when we're talkign hes whispering at me "do it"

Hes just messin around but it still kills my game when people know what im up to.

Kind of like someone watching you piss

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah I have people watch me piss all the time. Random drug tests for probation.

I think if somebody knows what you're doing, it means you've got to be on top of your game.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
That is weird if he does that. Probably because he is bitter about how his life turned out. No boy wants to listen to his father talk about girls.

When I was in high school my father (who was older than many of my classmates' grandfathers :cool: ) never really said anything to me...Period. I do vaguely remember him telling me how lucky my mother and I were to have such a man in our lives. That was about it.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love my dad realizing i have more success with girls so much easier than he ever had. he sees girls im dating and i hear him say "holy shiit" under his breath.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad just smiles and like laughs when I bring girls over. He always says "it runs in the family".

He was a huge player back in the day from my understanding from friends parents and all that. Mr popular, He once went to prom with one girl from another school, and the next night, went to prom with another girl from another shcool. Yes, He did get caught. And he always tells me to beat that one LOL.

He said the only advice he can give me is to not be scared. If he was scared he wouldnt have dated half the girls he dated.

I love listening to my Dad talk about his glory days and all that. The stories are hilarious and he says he'll tell me the rest when I'm 21 haha

Last edited:

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad just tells me look shes pretty but i act uniterested in the girl so my would leave me alone and stop telling she pretty shes goodlooking etc

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
My dad tries to give me advice about girls, until he realized that I've got more game than he ever did, and that my standards are so high that he doesnt need to worry about ever having ugly grandchildren. Now he just talks about how this girl smiled at me and how this girl did this.

Oh well...

HAHA :crackup:

So true Skilla! So true!

:up:

stan kwero

Reaction score
my dad points things out to me...after they've already happened. and its usually interesting stuff too.

example: my brother, dad and I go to the mall to see a movie. we're checking out clothes before the movie starts and we make some jokes to a female clerk. we left and saw ricky bobby, yay. next day we go back for school shopping. the same clerk is working there as my dad is there, she doesnt remember that we were there yesterday. but then as my brother and I walk up she remembers and and says she mainly remembered me. i talked to her found out what college she was going to and how old she was, 21
what my dad pointed out: i managed to fake looking 18, because she managed to remember me the most. and i managed to attract someone 6 years older than me. though im sure that changed when she found out i was 15. lol

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Just cause someone remembers you doesn't mean they love you or even like you. Maybe she thought you were really odd.

IMPORTANT: Just because a girl smiles at you doesn't mean she is interested. In America people smile all the freaking time. It is as if they wanna show you that they still have all their teeth.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Just cause someone remembers you doesn't mean they love you or even like you. Maybe she thought you were really odd.

IMPORTANT: Just because a girl smiles at you doesn't mean she is interested. In America people smile all the freaking time. It is as if they wanna show you that they still have all their teeth.
yeah almost as if we're...happy or something

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is a failure. I hope I become nothing like him.

Think - George Mcfly (before) with a temper (only to his family, scared of other men)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes.