Does any1 else attract this sort of attention?

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing wrong with my game so this isnt about that, I do about as well as most my other friends when it comes to picking up girls.

But I have found I wind up in weird situations, I definitely have something extreme about my appearance, like how girls either have a slutty look or a cheeky look or a stuck up look or whatever.

Anyway my problem is that out of so many friends I am always the easy target with girls, for attention.

Examples that NONE of my friends get in.

When out and I am dressed up I seem to attract the smiles of HOT girls (but only) in situations where it is impossible for me to approach!
-A friend's cousin at his birthday. This would of been disrespectful to his family and my friend.
- At a bikie bar, this girl with a bunch of bikies(not the older type) smiles at me, I literally would of got put in hospital if I acted on this.
-I got fired from a job at a bar once cause this slut girl chatted me up and gave me her number.
I am not HOT by the way if thats what you think this sounds like, I get friend zoned easily if I dont run game. I also do pathetically bad in online dating. I get rated around a 5-7/10 and my experience with women would reflect that rating.

I have actually had a girl approach me in my social circle to go out with me, turns out she only wanted to use me as transport, although I could of got somewhere but I lost my ride before I had an opportunity to escalate.

Last girl I picked up wanted to be my friend, I didn't run game because I wanted to try just being myself and see what would happen, turns out I seem heaps nice and she wanted me as a close friend.

I am pretty sure I have a lack of sexual dimorphism like how a girl can look like a slut who is obviously DTF makeup or no makeup, I look like I am overly friendly to the opposite sex, my face despite not being ugly lacks that masculine dominance that signals to women dont talk to me unless we are gonna have sex at some point.
I am popular with young and bisexual girls. I have actually had a 12ish year old hit on me for sex which was pretty disturbing. But most normal attractive women.. nope I am invisible game or no game.

Can anyone else relate to this? I know the solution, compensate with a masculine body and personality but I am wondering if anyone else can relate here?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you might need to adjust your overall look. try changing your waredrobe, grow some facial hair. change your hairstyle. what would you say is your overall style?

college preppy/surfer guy- hollister, cargo shorts, flip flops, pink polo shirts, bead necklaces, justin beiber hair

alternative rocker guy- ripped jeans, band t-shirts, tattoos, peircings, stainless steel jewlery, leather, work boots, messy hair. facial hair

goth-imo guy- all black, baggy jeans, eye liner, black nails, spiked collars and cuffs, leather, spiked hair, colored hair, tatoos and piercings

business guy- kakhis, dress pants, dress shirts, dress shoes, no facial hair

depending on the type of girls you are looking to attract, change your style to put you on more of an edge. try to make yourself stand out, you dont want to look like everybody else.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
you might need to adjust your overall look. try changing your waredrobe, grow some facial hair. change your hairstyle. what would you say is your overall style?

college preppy/surfer guy- hollister, cargo shorts, flip flops, pink polo shirts, bead necklaces, justin beiber hair

alternative rocker guy- ripped jeans, band t-shirts, tattoos, peircings, stainless steel jewlery, leather, work boots, messy hair. facial hair

goth-imo guy- all black, baggy jeans, eye liner, black nails, spiked collars and cuffs, leather, spiked hair, colored hair, tatoos and piercings

business guy- kakhis, dress pants, dress shirts, dress shoes, no facial hair

depending on the type of girls you are looking to attract, change your style to put you on more of an edge. try to make yourself stand out, you dont want to look like everybody else.
My style is mainstream, college preppy, polos, gstar jumpers and jeans.
Sometimes its a sporty look like trackpants and tshirts.
I have a shaved head.

The common denominator here is I get this attention when I am being social and smiling at other people dressed up, and the girl is in a position of safety.
Its happened despite my style.

Maybe I am wrong with how I am perceiving the smile but I cant help but think its a "how adorable". Its just a big grin that looks natural.

These girls have been a 7 and another is a promo girl/model.

eddiedelgado

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the type of girls you are looking for, change your self to make your self a bit more interesting.Attracting the woman you like is not an easy job – all women are different and this is why a particular approach may not work for everybody. Even so, the first step is said to be the most difficult, and this applies to women as well: things will go smoothly once you get her full attention.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl saying that you are adorable is not as good as a girl saying that you are sexy. i think you may have some issues with your body language. it sounds like you may have attractive physical traits but not attactive body language. i would also update your wardrobe and dress up a little more. what you described sounds a little boy-ish and not very masculine. also show more high value social status by using your social circle.