Does Absense Make The Heart Grow Fonder.??

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does absence make the heart grow fonder.

Any Thoughts.

For me I suppose initially this is true you miss someone increasingly with time spent apart. However at a certain point there starts to be in economic terms, diminishing returns. It becomes an inverse relationship, up until the point where you have absolutely no emotions left for the other person.

And is this the same principal as no contact???

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Only if you have reach the second stage of attraction form her... If you have not, then Absense gives other men the opportunity they have been waiting for...
Hit the nail on the head. Even if you have reached this stage of attraction, long time apart gives much time for rethinking and curiosity. So I don't know if it's a woman you are fond of that you are talking about, but don't be surprised if that long time apart may have changed things.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suuuure.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what the hell are ganji games for? Sometimes the advice on this board is so contradictory. Time apart works when a girl breaks up with you, because it "gives her the gift of missing you", but now you morons say it changes things for the worse?

Make up your damn minds.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalton said:
Does absence make the heart grow fonder.

Sayings don't mean sh1t.

"Out of sight, out of mind." Remember that one too?

TanzaniaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what......how bout this...let me know where you live...you be absent from your girl for two weeks and let me mack on her......$1000 says she be suckin on my dyck and i'll be hittin it doggie style after day 4