Does a tan make an obese woman more attractive?

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They should have refunded her from the beginning, but I don't understand how you even tan if you're that big. I can imagine some spots will get missed because of the rolls, lol. Wind up with zebra stripes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously would like to know whats running in her mind, she cares about aestetic enough to pay for a tanning saloon subscription but doesnt even bother to avoid being unhealthy and sexually repulsive?

We're not talking about hitting the gym 3 times a week and eat clever as any guy which is in shape does, all she has to do nowadays is just eat junk food only once per day instead of at every meal.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I use stuff I find on sosuave for PUA discussions in my classes... we have a lot of pro-liberitarian-gay-bi-homo-metrosexuals come through these parts and discussing this stuff openly in a close minded atmosphere is usually enough to send them packing.

Things today have gotten so politically correct, fat women think that they are a new race of people with their own set of racial slurs. :crazy:

We have one here who tells us its our fault that men worship skinny women and that guys should stop calling girls fat and recognize that they are just a 'different kind of beautiful'...

ya the fat kind.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In light of them filtering out fat chicks, who's up for sarging at Aloha Tanning? :D

Things today have gotten so politically correct, fat women think that they are a new race of people with their own set of racial slurs.
I see all kinds of stuff to support this being posted on facebook. There are countless posts of images that say 5hit like "real men like women with curves and tattoos." Here's a news flash: you cannot change what men are naturally attracted to. Get to the fvcking gym and quit putting graffiti all over your body.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman in the video is morbidly obese. Cf. it's pretty common for a 30-year-old at 25% body fat to creep into being a 35-year-old at 35% body fat (or somewhere along those lines). So, to answer the OP, sure, she'll look better with September color than to be February pasty.

Oh come on! Who here hasn't fvcked a fattie?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burnt fat vs raw fat. Close call.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I use stuff I find on sosuave for PUA discussions in my classes... we have a lot of pro-liberitarian-gay-bi-homo-metrosexuals come through these parts and discussing this stuff openly in a close minded atmosphere is usually enough to send them packing.

Things today have gotten so politically correct, fat women think that they are a new race of people with their own set of racial slurs. :crazy:

We have one here who tells us its our fault that men worship skinny women and that guys should stop calling girls fat and recognize that they are just a 'different kind of beautiful'...

ya the fat kind.
Libertarianism is about the polar opposite of political correctness so I think you may be a tad confused with the usage of the term but, otherwise, ya totally.

At what point did being fat make you a protected class? If fat people are a protected class, why aren't smokers? It's ridiculous.

And you are so right with that last part. Attraction is entirely involuntary, yet somehow men have been brainwashed by the media into loving skinny women...and its our fault for letting it happen. I've actually seen women use this on internet discussions on this topic. So who brainwashed gay men into loving ****?

Honestly, where do they get this sh1t from?