Does a man generally need to be darker-complected to be viewed as good-looking now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
I posed this question because whenever I hear one of the women I know (I have about 4-5 white women acquaintances/friends) talk about a guy being "fine" or "hot", it's usually a black or Hispanic guy. I've also noticed more and more white women with minority guys in my town but not really any of the good-looking minority women with white guys. It seems that white men are being passed over and given a lot of undeserved negative labels such as not being as well-endowed as minority guys etc. Have any other white guys noticed this? I can still pick up white women but it seems that the only white guys that white women want as boyfriends anymore are Italian guys.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be the swagger they have. Could be the skin color. Maybe, its the myth black guys are hung better than white boys. Either way it doesn't matter. My girlfriend use to only date black guys until she met me.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like a fashion trend thats being hyped up! The media don't like people being too White.

For hundreds of years paler skin (among Whites) was seen as being nicer but as I say they'll hardly be promoting that now! lol

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this was the case I'd be screwed

but I'm not, so no :)

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just blame it on us black guys, its our fault why you can't get a girl, not the fact that 1) you might have messed up, 2) she just doesnt think you are good looking. </sarcasm>

Honestly, different people have different tastes. Why complain?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're worrying about it too much. A girl will say that "oh, that man is fine, look at his dark skin" but it doesn't mean that you should necessarily worry about it if you're white. Seriously. You'll be fine. Just game her as usual.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am black and felt like most white guys have it easier with white girls, because they feel they can connect with them cuz tehy already share something in common. Whereas blacks have so many stereotypes to overcome.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More and more people are dating outside of their race now a days. Personally, I wouldn't date a white girl. It's not about the skin colour, but about the culture, attitude, personality and mindset that a lot of westerners have. A lot of white girls probably have those same views towards white guys.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers said:
Its like a fashion trend thats being hyped up! The media don't like people being too White.
Except that every blockbuster stars a white guy as the hero/romantic lead. Actually it's pretty much everything in the media, not just blockbusters.

You white guys get free advertising and marketing. Try being Asian, black or hispanic and having to beat down a lot of awful stereotypes and being treated as a representative of your race instead of an individual before you even get a foot in the door.

It's everything to do with your game and not your race, mate. That goes for minority guys too.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
idoits im tired of this race ****..i agree with my australian brotha on this

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Wow this sounds like a dream, over here if you are white you are automatically considered as a higher citizen even if you look like crap. All the white guys have the pick of the girls over here. A shade of tan or darkness and it's game over. America rules.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It's everything to do with your game and not your race, mate. That goes for minority guys too.
I go to one of the most ethnically diverse universities in the world, in the ehart of London. At my uni, it is roughly 1/3 white, 1/3 indian, 1/3 oriental that make up 95%+ of the uni population, other 5% being various others. It's also 'unique' (sucks) in that 75% of the uni is male, so women have an even higher price tag, as if that was even possible.

I took a sample of 200 white women from my uni, just to see whether they do actually discriminate based on race, class etc. or if they do infact date outside their race. Out of the 200, 195 were dating white males. Incidentally, I noted 25 of their friends who are either indian or oriental, and 18/25 of these girls were dating a white guy, the other 7 being from their own race.

I also then decided to look at a sample of 100 white males and 100 indian males from my uni to see whether there was much difference in terms of numbers on relationships etc.

Out of the 100 white males, about 1/2 were in relationships.
Out of the 100 indian males, about 1/12 were in relationships.

So please, stop brainwashing people into thinking it's not about race or class.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
What. A. Load. Of. ****.

Two of my wings are asian and it has no affect on their game. I am half-asian (although often confused for italian) anbd it has no affect on mine. Two of our other wings are white, and it has no affect on them.

Also, one of the asian guys is an absolute pimp mac-daddy (who heklped turn my own **** around), whilst one of the white guys (who's tall, muscular and quite good-looking) struggles quite often. A lot of this is down to experience in the field, and how 'in state' they feel on a night.

If you're seriously considering race to have an affect, then you're just making excuses for your own failure.

Pussies make excuses, ***** and whine. real men just get out there and do it.
What do you mean by asian? If you're on about chinese or indian guys I don't believe you. If you're on about 'asian' guys who look tanned/hispanicy etc. then yes I can believe depending on other things as well. But tell me this, we can see average white guys whith decent chicks all the time but ethnic minorities have to compensate. Being an average ethnic minority guy gets you nothing. Being an average white gets you something.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Wait, you're trying to disprove something I've seen with my own eyes? Like I'm supposed to believe you over what I know to be true?

**** it I don't care if you don't believe me, it's not you I'm trying to convince (you're just a troll anyway).

The guys out there getting the women know I'm right, and the new guys will have open minds and will see for themselves that I'm right.

The rest of you are either trolls, or lack game and are just using excuses because you're lazy/afraid.
I asked you a question, why won't you answer? And how many mediocre ethnic guys do you know with attractive chicks and how many mediocre white guys do you know with attractive chicks? Have you ever seen a short average looking ethnic guy holding hands with an attractive girl in the street? What about a short average looking white guy? I'm sorry you got all angry and personal. Infact do you have an attractive white gf and pics of you two together to show that you get chicks despite not being white?

MM

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ALL depends on location people. MM is probably right, but for his UNI, and mr_elor is probably right too, but for *his* area. Even though you are both in England you are most def. in different places, and even if you were in a huge city like London there are still sub-areas where women's tastes are different.

In America people aren't that racially biased *in general*, I've talked to white chicks who have dated darker Italians, white guys, and black guys.

But the school I go to is in a rich area, and most white girls *just in this area* don't really date outside their race. Where I'm at right now, the only black guys who get white chicks are most likely going to go to the NFL. There aren't many girls from other races here so, we're pretty much screwed.

But its all about location brothers.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like more EITHER a troll post of some guy who wants validation for hsi excuses "I can't pick up women because X so why bother trying your suggestions".

Dude if you are convinced this is the case and you have a light complexion, go spray tan. This thread should be closed.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
This sounds like more EITHER a troll post of some guy who wants validation for hsi excuses "I can't pick up women because X so why bother trying your suggestions".

Dude if you are convinced this is the case and you have a light complexion, go spray tan. This thread should be closed.
It's probably that time of the month.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum gets the same retarded thread at least once every couple months it seems. Some douche nugget claims that white women in his town only go for blacks and hispanics anymore, and everyone calls him out on his bullsh1t, the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.