Does a DJ paying for anything at a bar or date???

derrickmn

Reaction score
I understand the worst thing to do is to buy a woman a drink.

Does a DJ act like such a king that he demands the girl to pay for his drinks the whole night? I don't understand how to handle dishing money out. I seriously don't mind buying booze for myself, but I don't want to buy jack squat for a random bimbo for the night. What do you guys think?

Also, let's say you set up a date with a chick after you get her number. Like do you go dutch when you see a movie, even though you asked her on the date? I was thinking of acting like I forgot my wallet, just to be a dink.

What do you guys think?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
derrickmn said:
I understand the worst thing to do is to buy a woman a drink.

Does a DJ act like such a king that he demands the girl to pay for his drinks the whole night? I don't understand how to handle dishing money out. I seriously don't mind buying booze for myself, but I don't want to buy jack squat for a random bimbo for the night. What do you guys think?

Also, let's say you set up a date with a chick after you get her number. Like do you go dutch when you see a movie, even though you asked her on the date? I was thinking of acting like I forgot my wallet, just to be a dink.

What do you guys think?
Derrick you in Minneapolis? good to see another local post

There ways to get around this. If it's a girl you know and a date the proper etiquette in my opinion would be to pay or go dutch. You can always do reverse-qualification on a girl and get her to buy you a drink if she claims she is one of those independent types for instance, one of the things I like to do is tell a women, I got the first round you got the second, shhit works

Another thing you can do is go to happy hour where they got 2-4-1's there tons of places in Minneapolis that do this(anywhere Uptown, I try to stay away from downtown on dates). I love happy hour cause the drinks are cheap and flowing

if it's some chick you just met? HELLL NAW

just my .02

Last edited: