Does a DJ ask if he'll be wasting his time?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that I'm not sure I like, but could see myself liking once I got to know her more. She's got a nice body, her face isn't anything spectacular but she's definitely doable lol.

Now I'm just not sure if I should bother persuing, but then again it's not like I really did to begin with. I've tried calling her a couple times to which it sounds like she's blowing me off, but that she can also be telling the truth. So that's why I want to know if I should just straight up ask her if this is going to lead anywhere or if I should just walk away. But then that to me sounds like it's coming off rather chumpy, but then again I'm not sure how else to really go at this.

Any ideas?

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that you not sure you like????

and you're not sure she likes you????

There are billions women out there. You don't have the time to waste on ones you not sure on.

DJHoolahoop walk away and don't make anything of it.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok it's not quite like that, I just didn't want to come across like I love this girl is all. There's attraction and initial interest. And yeah there are billions of women out there, but if I don't make the start somewhere how will I learn? I am saying that I'm trying not to get my hopes up is all and wondering if I'm reading the wrong signals.

If i'm clear on that, then I'll recap by saying that there wasn't much of an initial attempt to take it anywhere so I'm wondering if I "missed" my chance or if I should still go at it. If my waiting has lowered her interest now and if I should ask her whether or not if it'll go anywhere or just act on it like it will.

Jim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going thru this same problem right now...except the girl is spectacular looking and she has more interest than I have. The better question to ask yourself is if she sparks a desire in you. Just because she's fine as crack doesn't mean you have to scam on her. That would be basing your seduction skills off of societies standards or some other rubbish like that. If you want her, go get her because you want her. If you want to keep her around to see if something sparks inside of you, like Kaptain said, you don't have time to waste.

Listen to your gut. If it's more of an effort to contact this girl than to forget about her, she's not worth your time because you really don't want her.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaptain

well said

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out that she phoned me tonight and asked me to come party with her. Originally I was just going to next her and not go, but since I wasn't doing anything anyways, I thought ok why not. I thought after tonight I'll know whether or not it'll be worth any more of my time.

I found out that the reason she had started flaking was cuz of a so-called friend who spread sh*t about me to her and she got turned off because of it. Haha, man just goes to show that it's hard to know who to trust hey?

On to the night though. I must have done a lot of things right cuz she was ready to do a f-close but of course I was at someone else's place and they didn't want us screwing so I had to leave, very reluctantly. I thought something was up when she started blowing me off, but now I'm just hoping that her apparent interest in me isn't some stupid ******** BS that she's trying to pull. Cuz i'm getting real sick of it, real quick.

Anyways, cheers for the replies and if you still think I'm wasting my time well then I guess I'm really confused at the whole point of all this and need the clarification.

Cheers gents,
Jim