Docs is Sad! Nooooo!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
[blabber]
This is more of a thought process then a actual cry for help, but feel free to offer some advice.
---
I'm out of school (finally!), but I've got a fulltime day job, so I'm busy doing that. For friends, I watched many desert me, so I have a few, in school... I don't know, I've been single for quite some time now, and I got no (girl) prospects at the moment. (good thing?).

I probably don't get out enough, because I only hang out with someone once maybe every two weeks...to a month. I basically work, sleep and do my online courses/compuer/random poker gaming, so I think I need to get out more.

Thing is, I'd be going solo and although I got the balls to talk to people, I don't got the incentive to. I could go to the mall, and see people do their thing, and I could care less if I talked to them or not. IT's kinda like I've 'loner-tised' myself or something, because some days, I dont' feel like talking to a soul, yet some days I'm so hyped up on confidence or whatever and I can strike up a convo with the cashier or some random person.

I guess I should try to bring more friends into my life, or people to chil with, because it is pretty bad how I have my day set up.

That, and I've been feeling down about the girlfriend business deally thing. It's one thing to chat up a girl and get a number, but the girlfriend thing that I'm after, just doesn't go. I think my slight depressive mood affects me too much to be able to be interesting enough when the question "so...what did you do today" or "how are you" is asked.

Meh..I feel like I'm in a pretty damn big hole at the moment. Like I got no life or something, meh, whatever works. I got the potential to make things better, but I'm just a little too lazy. Meh.

I got a car, money...I'm not horrible looking (I could use another month to grow my hair)...and it's not a confidence issue, it's just how I feel about my life, and how I'm too lazy to do much about it.

I leave for a different city in 2 months...and I plan to start working out..and I'll have more freedom so I might try to sarge a bit more.

Aiee. That's it.
[/blabber]

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You answered your own question, get off your ass and meet people. Fukk that's the point, you need to be a friend to get a friend, right?

My two pence.... "K"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kumar
You answered your own question, get off your ass and meet people. Fukk that's the point, you need to be a friend to get a friend, right?

My two pence.... "K"
:), I'm going snowboarding Sunday, so that should help.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are leaving for a new city in 2 months, spend every day from now until then approaching everyone you can in your current town.

If you make a fool of yourself, it won't matter; and you'll have a ton of momentum to carry over into your new place so you start on a high note.

Not sure if you meant by "..and I plan to start working out." that you are starting now or when you move, but Id suggest starting now.

It's like getting to press reset on a video game, bust your ass in the next 2 months and you'll be set in your new place.

Just my .02

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As one of my most beloved teachers told me and the rst of my class, "You want friends? Then be friendly!"

smoothoperator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
docs, u gotta step it up... ive just spent the past 2 hours on here reading everything u did on that tips page... that sh** is unbelievable. thanks for that page docs- its a big help. if u can do all that im sure u can go out, make some friends, and have fun. who knows maybe then ull find a chick whos worth some effort. stop being lazy, no quiting allowed

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoothoperator86
docs, u gotta step it up... ive just spent the past 2 hours on here reading everything u did on that tips page... that sh** is unbelievable. thanks for that page docs- its a big help. if u can do all that im sure u can go out, make some friends, and have fun. who knows maybe then ull find a chick whos worth some effort. stop being lazy, no quiting allowed
Glad to see I have a fan :). I went snowboarding yesterday, met two girls. It was too bad I suck at boarding...because I never caught up to them..:rolleyes:

I feel better now, I think one thing I need is to latch into another group of friends, or start going to a few parties and finding some people I might like. I'm too isolated for socialness to really get out there, but that should change soon. :)

Thank you for being inspired, post something in the Tip Album, because no one has added them in yet.

I should start writing a article again, but I'll give it a few.