Doc Love's "USERS" better than typical female IN-DENIAL

vicki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, there's lots of (usually attractive) female USERS. But at least you know EXACTLY where they stand!!!! The signs you've run into one:

1. Makes references to what other guys DO for her.
2. Seems to be a "pseudo hooker"(but realizes it)
3. Pouts when she doesnt get her way
4. Is obviously high maintenance.

BUT THE FEMALE USERS WHO ARE REALLY DANGEROUS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE UNAWARE OF IT:

1. They bring "denial" into a whole new meaning. Even THEY don't see how they barter for what they want.
2. They see you as an OBJECT that PROVIDES, but fool themselves into thinking "they deserve it" (BY THE WAY, THIS IS ONE OF THE LEADING INDICATORS OF SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR)

BTW, dont you think the AWARE ones are easier to spot???
That makes the DENIALS the REAL ones you've got to watch for
and DUMP

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
true, ones different (was going to say better) than the other but then what? there both fvck ups and should be kicked to the curb when there true nature is revealed.

yes it may be harder to spot chicks in denial about using you... but thats irrelevant and doesnt apply to anyone who is no longer afc in my opinion.

men who let women use them (no matter what form) are supplicating, supplication is one of the first things to end when a man wakes up to himself.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm impressed that you picked this up, as a woman. No offense. You're thinking outside the female matrix, that's for sure.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"BUT THE FEMALE USERS WHO ARE REALLY DANGEROUS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE UNAWARE OF IT:

1. They bring "denial" into a whole new meaning. Even THEY don't see how they barter for what they want.
2. They see you as an OBJECT that PROVIDES, but fool themselves into thinking "they deserve it" (BY THE WAY, THIS IS ONE OF THE LEADING INDICATORS OF SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR)"

Yup - ain't this Histronic personality disorder?

However, any women who would knowingly exchange sex for stuff is WORSE than a prostitute in my opinion, at least prostitutes are honest about their intentions (although watch your wallet around em - AND NO I don't speak from experience ;))