Do you think this guy is getting laid eventually?

Do you think this guy is getting laid eventually?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For **** in giggles.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For **** in giggles.

I know it’s hard to believe the sort of man described can have a woman, but there are many men like that who do have women. We have no idea this man’s looks, intellect, money, status, and mental makeup.

Btw, all my friends and I and some family members fit that description and we have women. And no, we’re not sex deprived or disrespected.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unknown but I'd lean towards no on getting laid. He's going to fall under the dreaded "nice guy" label.

@BPH is correct that she'd make him wait some time for it if he gets it. The best case scenario is that he gets her but she gets bored of his niceness in time (typically less than 1-2 years).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the give mind here thinks that in this day & age, a man cannot nice his way into poon, but I think that it can still work, at least with some women (which this chick seems to be); that said, the key is to realize when things aren't progressing, and to move on.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the give mind here thinks that in this day & age, a man cannot nice his way into poon, but I think that it can still work, at least with some women (which this chick seems to be); that said, the key is to realize when things aren't progressing, and to move on.
I’m getting poon by being ‘nice’, nothing is more attractive to a woman by understanding them emotionally.
The investment is worth it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing he won't get laid, she'll say he was just the kind of guy she wants, but for whatever reason she just isn't feeling any excitement.
That or they'll end up married lol. Anyway, this guy just took things too far. He didn't need to be an @ss, but he went way overboard. But like @Manure Spherian said above, we don't know anything about this guy. Maybe he's good looking and rich, and buying the wine and flowers is just part of his schtick.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m getting poon by being ‘nice’, nothing is more attractive to a woman by understanding them emotionally.
In my experience, just understanding women's emotions won't get very far in getting them aroused. You have to be able to make an emotional connection to their fantasies.

Last edited:

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, just understanding women's emotions won't get very far in getting them aroused. You have to be able to make an emotional connection to their fantasies.
I meant of it as emotional support, once she comes to you after a traumatic event, she knows you can cut her off at any moment.
That’s how I turn female friends into fvck buddies