Do you think this bald facecel manlet has bad posture because he's always had to JesterMax?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this BRUTAL dating TV show clip, and I couldn't help but notice this guy also has bad posture. My theory is that he has always had to JesterMax and otherwise defer to the AMOG in his social circle just to be able to hang around.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I believe that television is a cancer and these shows are made to entertain and if he wasn't someone we can all laugh about, what would be the entertainment?

Despite your age (and probable experience with the media) you still don't seem to realise that most of these videos are made for entertainment, not education. There's nothing to 'learn' here and you're wasting the forum's time asking for meaning behind this yawning emptiness. This is akin to going to the circus and wondering if the clown gets laid.

I didn't even click on the clip, I've seen enough in the vapid expression of the bimbo to understand that the producers coupled vain vapid women to men who were not exactly dreamboats to get some 'entertaining drama' for morons who can watch the cringe 'dating' from the comfort of their living room chair.

Like you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got a few lights turned on, which is quite surprising.

His poor posture is probably from staring at a screen. I wouldn’t read too much into that part.
Agree with both statements.

That guy has an unimpressive face and is bald. That's a bad combination for attracting women on swipe apps or through approaches. He's the kind of guy who would have to depend on a social circle introduction to have the best chance of getting into a longer term relationship.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine a woman walking into the room and men saying shyte like she's too fat.

Besides that: there were at least 3 women on his level.