Do you think she wanted to hang out last night?

Kuano13

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened yesterday at 8:28

Her: Hiii :)
Me: Hey sweety whats up?
Her:Getting home from school and you :) ?
Me: I just got out off Guess(my retail job). I see you texted me, whats the occasion?
Her:Not for a special reason, just to say hi :)
Me: Ok thats fine by me:) so when are we hanging out?
Her:Whenever:)
Me: thats what i like to hear(; you better be free this weekend.
Her: no response since then

what do you guys think? good or bad

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good (because she's obviously into you) but you should have set the time after she said whenever

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. Her saying 'whenever' means she's telling you that she wants to go out with you.

You, however, messed up when you didn't name a time and place to hang out after she said that. In fact, you shouldn't have even asked "when are we hanging out?" She's the girl. You're the guy. You're in charge, and so you do the planning. Not her.

Not a big deal though. Just text her and make a date.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuano13 said:
I see you texted me, whats the occasion?
Implying it was special that she texted you?

Implying it was surprising at all that a girl would want you?

You need to ACT like an "alpha" in order to BE an "alpha", silly. Do you think an alpha would be surprised that a girl wants him...?
Nope.
Otherwise, you did pretty well. Kinda worried about how you might do in a longer conversation with a girl considering how many signs of a submissive personality you showed with only a few sentences, but still, you handled it pretty well. A lot better than I used to do. HA! I'm still pretty weird, but... hey, we're all working on improvement!
Good luck to you.
Namaste.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Kuano13 said:
This happened yesterday at 8:28

Her: Hiii :)
Me: Hey sweety whats up?
Her:Getting home from school and you :) ?
Me: I just got out off Guess(my retail job). I see you texted me, whats the occasion?
Her:Not for a special reason, just to say hi :)

Good so far.

Me: Ok thats fine by me:) so when are we hanging out?
Her:Whenever:)

Good. High interest from her. She's open to meet.

Me: thats what i like to hear(; you better be free this weekend.
Her: no response since then

Probably should have specified a date/time. When it's time to ask a chick out, always be SPECIFIC about where and when. If she can't make a certain date/time, that's fine; there is room for negotiation. But your first offer should be very specific.

what do you guys think? good or bad
Once she said "Whenever" with a smiley face, it was time to pin down a date and time. Challenging her more when you said "thats what i like to hear(; you better be free this weekend" was over gaming a chick that was already interested.

Anyway, don't send any texts for a while. Lay low. Let her get back in contact with you. When she does, text chat for a bit (just fluff, no "gaming") and then suggest a specific date time, e.g., "Let's get together Thursday night at C h ilis at 8pm." See if she takes the bait.

I would AVOID asking her out on a weekend though. My gut tells me that she other plans during the weekend. That might be part of the reason she went quiet.