Do you think political pressure by incels will get age of consent lowered to 14?

A

AJ84

If a girl of legal age and older doesn't want to sleep with an incel, why would a 14 yr old girl want to?

Lowering the age of consent won't change the fact that girls choose who they want to sleep with.

I'm not getting the logic behind this.

And I think there's more going on with these guys than not getting laid. Depression, low self esteem, poor coping skills, unresolved issues etc. Not getting laid is a side effect of some deeper issues.

When that van driver ran over people here last month the media interviewed a self described incel. The guy was actually cute. I was thinking he would be a blob with a tree growing out of his face but he was decent looking and I couldn't imagine why he was not getting girls. Then he spoke...

Life happens from the inside out. These guys need help in the form of therapy.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are they, a bunch of pedofiles ?
Pretty much this. Age of consent has f*ck all to do with anything.

These guys are just slimy losers, the more I hear about them the more I can't stand them. Pathetic omega males who want everything given to them.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It scares me that you’re in an incel forum. You ok bro?

These dudes won’t get cured by therapy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they could get rejected by 14 year olds instead of 17 year olds??

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah woah woah, lets look at the bigger picture here guys. It’s just so that when they rape these chicks it goes under regular rape rather than statutory rape/pedophilia. Just to ease up the crime sentence. That way they don’t get raped in prison either. Unfortunately I doubt that’ll go through. It’s just too weird.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It scares me that you’re in an incel forum. You ok bro?

These dudes won’t get cured by therapy.
I think we are in an "incel moment", so I've been reading up about them.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl of legal age and older doesn't want to sleep with an incel, why would a 14 yr old girl want to?

Lowering the age of consent won't change the fact that girls choose who they want to sleep with.

I'm not getting the logic behind this.

And I think there's more going on with these guys than not getting laid. Depression, low self esteem, poor coping skills, unresolved issues etc. Not getting laid is a side effect of some deeper issues.

When that van driver ran over people here last month the media interviewed a self described incel. The guy was actually cute. I was thinking he would be a blob with a tree growing out of his face but he was decent looking and I couldn't imagine why he was not getting girls. Then he spoke...

Life happens from the inside out. These guys need help in the form of therapy.
They want to lower age of consent to 14 girls old. Its logical from the Incel psychotic point of view.

The psychological controlfreak and insecure Incel wants to "impress and emotionally control in a Guru fashion" girls.

The younger they are, the more easy they are to impress and emotionally control.

They just loser with such insecurities that they seek "ways" to improve "emotional domination"

The Incel view younger chick's as "more easy prey"

Anyway, in my country the age of consent is 14 lol.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age of consent is fine where it is, 14 yrs old girls shouldnt be having sex at all but if they have to, it should be with others their age.

The only think "incels" can get is scare the public opinion which will put more pressure on men in general, at the same time however will remind policy makers that a dog pushed too much sooner or later is gonna bite.

After all if muslims in Europe can treat women like goats (persoannly and professionally) without being attacked as a group is because they have a zero tolerance policy when provoked.

A

AJ84

They want to lower age of consent to 14 girls old. Its logical from the Incel psychotic point of view.

The psychological controlfreak and insecure Incel wants to "impress and emotionally control in a Guru fashion" girls.

The younger they are, the more easy they are to impress and emotionally control.

They just loser with such insecurities that they seek "ways" to improve "emotional domination"

The Incel view younger chick's as "more easy prey"

Anyway, in my country the age of consent is 14 lol.
In Canada?
General age of consent was raised to 16 several years ago and there are close in age clauses for those younger than 16. I think it's like a 4 or 5 year age difference for people younger than 16 but older than 12.

So technically age of consent is 14 if the other person is no more than 4 or 5 yrs older.

Close in age clauses are common in the US too.

A

AJ84

But this is what I don't understand:

If these guys can't get girls, then how is anything other than them improving their looks, attitude, SMV, game going to make a difference?

It's like they want the world to be bend to them rather than them make an effort to be f**kable.

It's like saying, "I want to get fit, so all food everywhere has to be fat free".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all if muslims in Europe can treat women like goats (persoannly and professionally) without being attacked as a group is because they have a zero tolerance policy when provoked.
I thought they treated women & goats the other way around. :eek::rofl:

endurmancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think political pressure by incels will get age of consent lowered to 14?
No. x*D

That's what immivading Muslim rape gangs, and individuals tutoring 11 year-olds, in Europe are for...

And they'll happily "deal with" incel type men.