do you shave your pubic hair all the way off?

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll come clean. It grows so long I accidently pull it when I piss and it hurts me so I trim it some. I heard some girls talking about how they hate pubes and some like them so I guess trimming keeps them both happy :)

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids grow up so fast these days. I moved to Georgia because of girl problems. Hormones can be a pain in the ass at times.

Shalashaska07

Don Juan
Reaction score
What constitutes trimming? i.e. what length should you trim your pubes to? Is trimming them to about a centimetre in length ok?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shave mine clean...ive had HBs tell me, its a cleaner area to work with...i wouldnt want to go down on a hairy ass chick...id perfer they shave also.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave to the stuble. Ever get an ingrown hair in that area? If you have, you will pray to every god that you never get another one.

Shaving to the stuble keeps the hair out of the root thus keeping you from getting hair bumps on your peter area.

Now, not to gross anyone out, but I have shaving the area around the peter and the ball sack down to a science. Even the "hairy grundle" (the part between your sack and hole)The true question is, how do you guys get that hair in your azz crack?

Dead serious. Do you get a mirror down there? Do you just stick the razor down there and do a couple blind swipes hoping that you get it? Should I get my girl to do it for me? Should I go get it waxed?

If I go with the wax, then I'm back to the hair bumps again. I've had these damn things before in my azz crack and that also is one of the worst pains I've ever had.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I shave everything off, even azz crack.. But then again, not really shave, I use a trimmer just like in barber shop, with 3mm guide, very short.. If you shave you get ingrown hair.

I look a lot sexier with my entire body hairless. I even got complimented on how good my legs are.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shave all body hair but my legs, arms, and my hair on the top of my head.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesusrules said:
well ive done it a few times cause honestly my downstairs hair annoys me.
Have you tried tweezers?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Now, not to gross anyone out, but I have shaving the area around the peter and the ball sack down to a science. Even the "hairy grundle" (the part between your sack and hole)The true question is, how do you guys get that hair in your azz crack?

Dead serious. Do you get a mirror down there? Do you just stick the razor down there and do a couple blind swipes hoping that you get it? Should I get my girl to do it for me? Should I go get it waxed?

If I go with the wax, then I'm back to the hair bumps again. I've had these damn things before in my azz crack and that also is one of the worst pains I've ever had.
Use Nair.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I shave my sac, pits, head, (Mrs. K takes care of the back and shoulders), and I'm working a landing strip deal down in my dirty bird. I think shaved all the way is a bit too infant-ish.

Why would you want to go to the Dentist for a haircut?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
shave all body hair but my legs, arms, and my hair on the top of my head.
i just straight up shave most of the hair i can see as far as my pubes go... for the ass crack, i dont worry about it too much. a trim is a good thing every once in a while but unless you like gettin the rusty trombones every once in a while dont worry about it.

if you NEED to get that asscrack hair gone, just get an electric shaver with that tool that slides up for the longer hair (usually right by the power button) and kinda go on it lightly in sweeps so it takes off little by little. works for me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like electric trimmers a lot better than razors, 'shave to the stubble' is what someone said about I think the same thing. Razors spread skin viruses and create small cuts that can help transmit STDs like HPV, molluscum, and herpes. And stubble is itchy.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I shaved my pubic hair area above my d1ck and balls last year, to this day I have some ingrown hair..