Do You Say Stuff To a Girl When You're Dancing?Serious

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say to a girl when you're grinding or whatever, like if you know them already. Do you talk to them? or?

realtalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
naa u dont, just be in the moment and let your bodies do the talking

keep it fun at first, really try to stop thinking and just enjoy yourself and let it get sexual

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, but this is the only thing I say...(hand her my phone) "write your number down".

Works like a charm every time every single time

harkkam08

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOLz I do this all the time.

Sometimes I talk in her ear and let my lips touch her ear lobe a little bit and say things like "hey I like what you do (in a sexy and kind of horny way followed with a ****y short laugh like ha)" gives them a bit of a confidence boost and they usually put their ass in your crotch harder.

THen I will say "Whats your name?" and she'll give it to me. Then after a minute or two ill say "come here" and then turn her around and just move my hands from the side of her body to her hips but making sure my hands follow the curve of her body. Then go back up and look at her in the eyes and bite my lip a bit and just pull her from the waist closer and kiss her.

But then just push her away a bit and turn her around and just grind her ass some more.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On a dancefloor its unlikely I'd say anything and just escalate via body language. Just dancing close to a girl for some time can get both of you very turned on if there's attraction there - which makes it very easy to then take her home :)

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dance too long, her mates will drag her off. Couple of tracks, then take her away somewhere quieter, chat her up, makeout, get digits and/or take home :)

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
what kinda look should you have on your face when your dancing? like if its a semi lit place where you can see other peoples faces. should you be smilling like hell? or?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, I was dancing at this cool club in LA. Some smoking hot 35 year old starts to grind against me just as the music started to get on fire. I was afraid I was going to lose here so I slowly led her to the corner of the club away from the rest of the crowd. Simply grabbed her hips and bent her over onto a chair. Banged the hell out of her. Didn't last but a minute. Hottest night of the week for me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah

BigJimbo said:
Oh well, I was dancing at this cool club in LA. Some smoking hot 35 year old starts to grind against me just as the music started to get on fire. I was afraid I was going to lose here so I slowly led her to the corner of the club away from the rest of the crowd. Simply grabbed her hips and bent her over onto a chair. Banged the hell out of her. Didn't last but a minute. Hottest night of the week for me.
Not only are your post getting lamer by the minute, but the your KJness is reeking, you use to be a funny keyboard jockey, now your just a keyboard jockey

sad:down:

@OP, it depends, if you brush your lips agaisnt her ears it can turn them on, but usually its to loud for all that, so i just grind and go for the make out

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Not only are your post getting lamer by the minute, but the your KJness is reeking, you use to be a funny keyboard jockey, now your just a keyboard jockey

sad:down:

@OP, it depends, if you brush your lips agaisnt her ears it can turn them on, but usually its to loud for all that, so i just grind and go for the make out
"but the your KJness is reeking"??? What does that mean? I guess you are a product of the American educational system. Go back and read your post. Sad.