Do you really want confidence?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is important in attracting women. Not so much that it is in and of itself attractive, but that a confident man is not afraid to socialize with women.

Dating is a numbers game. It's been said before and I'll say it again because it's true. The more women you ask on dates, the more dates you will get. Period. If you want to be confident, you have to become sure of yourself.

Confidence comes through practice.

To become sure of yourself, to believe that you can talk to this girl, ask her on a date, hook up with her, you have to actually do those things. Every day you have to talk to a new girl. Flirt with your waitress, or your friend, or that hot next door neighbor.

Everytime you push yourself to do something new, it gets easier next time.

We all felt anxiety the first time we asked a girl on a date. I've probably asked hundreds of girls on dates by now. More often than not I get shot down. But do I worry about it, or take it personally? No. I just shrug it off and move on to the next girl

If you're scared and nervous when you flirt with girls, or ask them out on dates, or try to kiss them, or whatever, that's okay, it's normal. You will get used to it. If you had asked me a few years ago if I could just walk up to a girl and ask for her phone number, I would have said, "Never." Yet today, here I am.

The point I am trying to make is this, push yourself, don't be afraid, and one day you will look back at how you used to be, compare it to what you are, and be proud.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by moldingcheese
I was just wondering. On average, how many women does everyone usually ask out in a week and how many say yes?
I plead the 5th.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost faith in humanity.
For the love of God do you two go to school or what? THE 5TH ****ING AMMENDMENT.

On topic, confidence used to be my biggest problem. I went on an 0-4 streak once, tore me apart. Don't let the past get to you everybody.

Last edited:

moldingcheese

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ASK her! I once spit my guts to a girl after we made out and she avoided me like the devil ever since. If you like her then just ASSUME she is yours. Alot of times things you pretend to be true become true. Girls are one of them.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that since it is Summer and I just moved I haven't talked to anyone and am not really looking for any HBs. I just didn't really want to say anything about it.

On topic I really don't look for a gf.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by moldingcheese
Don't ASK her! I once spit my guts to a girl after we made out and she avoided me like the devil ever since. If you like her then just ASSUME she is yours. Alot of times things you pretend to be true become true. Girls are one of them.
To me this seems like bad advice. If you don't take action and ask her out, you will get nowhere. Plus I don't like to spend a lot of time on a girl assuming she likes me, when she really doesn't. Just because you pretend she is your gf, she isn't so why pretend?

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her then just ASSUME she is yours.
if you dont go by this rule, then be sure to see yourself curled up into afc heaven.
assuming every girl is yours stops you from focusing on 1 girl - therefore no onetitis.