Do you know any chick personally that's slept with a celebrity?

Ca$ino

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know any chick personally that's slept with a Celebrity?

Or have you dated one who said she did? Would that turn you off as in relegated to plate status only or would you not care as you couldn't blame her because any chick would jump at the chance.

Me personally I'd say nothing and keep it cool but drop her as I'd know a chick like that if given another opportunity would do it again.

Myself no celebrity impresses me enough let alone think they're automatically better than a non celebrity chick.

Serenity

Reaction score
Don't know a chick who has or claims she has. Celebrity or not, it would turn me off anyways if a woman started talking about who she has slept with. I have no interest in knowing it and find it very unattractive, it certainly would not serve to impress me.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a girl who has slept with a two NBA players, which was interesting to hear. One of her friends has been flown across the world to have flings with certain celebrities, I know this has happened a few times. A girl I happened to make out with last weekend used to date someone from a reality show over here, I actually knew who he was.

One of my friends(model) only slept with one guy in 2016 and he was a minor celebrity over here in the UK and this year she's only slept with one guy and he's a Tommy Hilfiger model, go figure. Funnily enough, I know another girl, completely different circles, who slept with that same minor celebrity.

Some girls like banging dudes with some status, I won't begrudge them for it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a woman who fvcked a TV star.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I dated also dated a NHL star before me. Made no difference to me. I'm pretty secure with myself.

I've hung out with a several NFL household names. They are just regular guys that won the lottery and get to do what they love. No need to pedestalize these people.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A girl I dated also dated a NHL star before me. .
Same here. One of my ex was with a Pittsburgh Penguin for several years prior to me.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated an Armenian girl who claimed she dated NBA players. I think she was lying, but if she wasn't she was surely pumped and dumped. Her attitude toward men was toxic.

Ca$ino

Banned
Reaction score
I know a few. One of my friends cousins dated a NY Knick. Another chick I know mom had been a groupie/ ONS for one of the Hall and Oates singers, another chick I know dated some no name celebrity that was "suits" forgot the dudes full name, another chick I knew friend had gotten pump and dumped by the rapper RedMan. Many years ago I'd worked at a hotel that was nice but hidden. Used to have hockey players and golfers stay at it during games / tournaments I worked as hotel operator and damn these chicks would call and stalk these dudes. One chick literally just started talking to me out of nowhere as I was going to check first if this dude wanted to take the call and she starts going on about how she's "dating" this guy and the whole team said she's a slut. I'm thinking uhm ok same thing I'd be thinking. Another chick I'd been talking to seeing a bit wound up immediately after (around myspace time) putting up a picture of her and Pauly Shore with the caption "I made out with Pauly Shore!" Chick was a nutjob and a scientologist...Nuff said.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know any chick personally that's slept with a Celebrity?

Or have you dated one who said she did? Would that turn you off as in relegated to plate status only or would you not care as you couldn't blame her because any chick would jump at the chance.

Me personally I'd say nothing and keep it cool but drop her as I'd know a chick like that if given another opportunity would do it again.

Myself no celebrity impresses me enough let alone think they're automatically better than a non celebrity chick.
NN, I had dated quite a few models that have gone on "dates" with A-List celebrities. I'm not impressed. Quite a turn off for me. And god forbid, she tried to size me up against (as a result), she got the boot, q-u-i-c-k-l-y.

Ca$ino

Banned
Reaction score
NN, I had dated quite a few models that have gone on "dates" with A-List celebrities. I'm not impressed. Quite a turn off for me. And god forbid, she tried to size me up against (as a result), she got the boot, q-u-i-c-k-l-y.
I think this might be the first time we actually agree on something. There must be a shift in the universe.

I'm not surprised that chicks go crazy for celebs. Myself? They don't impress me. Yeah it's cool and all but they ain't doing anything for me.

Saw Ben Affleck in NYC and many celebs for I think it was Superman vs Batman walking with my friend down the block somewhere. That dude is pretty tall. Looked like 6'5. He got out of one of those black trucks, waving, and there was a friggin CROWD I mean the block going NUTS for that dude. Screaming like they saw Jesus.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this might be the first time we actually agree on something. There must be a shift in the universe.

I'm not surprised that chicks go crazy for celebs. Myself? They don't impress me. Yeah it's cool and all but they ain't doing anything for me.

Saw Ben Affleck in NYC and many celebs for I think it was Superman vs Batman walking with my friend down the block somewhere. That dude is pretty tall. Looked like 6'5. He got out of one of those black trucks, waving, and there was a friggin CROWD I mean the block going NUTS for that dude. Screaming like they saw Jesus.
I actually dumped chicks before who idolized celebs. If she elevates another above me (and herself), she gets the boot.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a chick who had friends that tried to set her up with a retired NFL QB from the 70s...said he could barely walk and was always in pain...was not interested at all...

Ca$ino

Banned
Reaction score
I actually dumped chicks before who idolized celebs. If she elevates another above me (and herself), she gets the boot.
Ah shyt. Yep. Sorry, but if some chick is into that celebutard worship I'm thinking this chick is a pea brained nitwit.

Few dudes I know know a lot of celebrities and huge names in the music industry. Knew a few from the past. Some are cool. Others complete clowns.

Ca$ino

Banned
Reaction score
I used to date a chick who had friends that tried to set her up with a retired NFL QB from the 70s...said he could barely walk and was always in pain...was not interested at all...
"talked" to (if you want to call it that) some chick from OLD a while back who was literally telling me she met some NY Giant and was going to "date" him, met him on POF?! I literally answered the phone and this chick talked a mile a minute as in there was no breath taken. Chick HAD to be on something. I about got my first words out and she kept going non stop like the sentences all connected. I no joke put the phone down as I was watching a boxing match, picked up the phone a few minutes later and she was still non stop talking. I said: I gotta go. Hung up, continued watching the match and never heard from her again. Saw her on POF active a week later. lmao

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that, it's a weird situation because it's always the girl bringing it up our of no where or shoe horning it into the conversation. I remember I was out eating with her and she randomly asked if I'd fcked anyone famous, I said no and she decided to spill all. I wasn't impressed, I kept eating my food and realised that was the moment that nothing serious was ever going to happen with that girl. Attention wh*re.

As you mention with models, they go on "dates" with these guys and get dropped pretty quickly because the guys kinda know what's up. The girl's want the story and get to brag to their friends. What they don't realise is that no one really cares.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a girl get pumped and dumped from someone of high value or high score, she starts to believe that she is in the same league of those men.

She doesnt realize that her level is way below and that she got used not any different than that afc she hired as driver and cellphone fixer.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl that got invited to hang out with a few NFL football players one night. They all took their turn with her. She was quite proud of it and never got a dime for it. Now had those guys been average joe's you bet she would have expected some sort of gain and she would not have bragged about it. This chic thinks she elevated herself and is oblivious to the fact that she was just a novelty for the night. lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl that got invited to hang out with a few NFL football players one night. They all took their turn with her. She was quite proud of it and never got a dime for it. Now had those guys been average joe's you bet she would have expected some sort of gain and she would not have bragged about it. This chic thinks she elevated herself and is oblivious to the fact that she was just a novelty for the night. lol.
Maybe she just wanted to have sex with good looking, in shape athletes and couldn't decide which one to go with ?