Do you keep your eyes closed when make out with a girl in a club?

logarithm

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, guys, eventually I picked up the hot chick who refused my first date kiss. We went to some disco few days ago with two other guys and there I made out with her. Thanks to everyone who responded in my other threads - your suggestions were very helpful - even though she didn't let me do it easily, using some sexual escalation during the dance and lots of persistency, I passed the LMR and felt quite good:)

Now let's get to the point - when I make out and sometimes when perform a more sexual dance with a girl, even when I don't face her, I tend to close my eyes in order to enjoy better the moment. However, I was thinking that if she keeps her eyes open during that time, probably I will look kinda stupid. What are your thoughts about this? Maybe the question sounds dumb, but if there are other friends nearby, I think it's good to keep your look cool.

Greetings!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep them open, you need to know whats happening around you and what she is doing herself, you can afford to enjoy the moment once you are at home with her with minimum disturbance.

You can keep your eyes open to see which guy is staring and you and have potential c0ckblockers in sight, you can also look at her to see if she is kissing cause she doesnt mind or because she really likes it.

You can also look around to see which girls are looking at you, you can spot potential female c0ckblockers or girls which are now intersted in you and could constitute plan B.

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Keep them open, you need to know whats happening around you and what she is doing herself, you can afford to enjoy the moment once you are at home with her with minimum disturbance.

You can keep your eyes open to see which guy is staring and you and have potential c0ckblockers in sight, you can also look at her to see if she is kissing cause she doesnt mind or because she really likes it.

You can also look around to see which girls are looking at you, you can spot potential female c0ckblockers or girls which are now intersted in you and could constitute plan B.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????

Not saying he's wrong, but personally, I can't think of anything more disgusting then making eye contact with another guy while I'm making out with another girl.

Dancing, cool, keep your eye's open.

Kissing, not cool, keep them closed.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls, while kissing, close their eyes. If they're eyes are open, she might not even be enjoying it. I agree with jumpoff, I close my eyes while making out to enjoy it. The only time I'm leaving my eyes open during it is when she's facing away from me and making out over her shoulder, so I can get a good view of her. ;)

I don't get "watching out for blockers", because if someone is going to c-block you, you should easily get around it since she has already been making out with you. I could care less about a hater.

And what are you gonna do? Perform a spinning side kick on someone attempting a c-block on you? Have a plan to deal with them when they happen.