Do you have doubts of your sexuality?

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you not had sex with a woman at all and thought about the possiblity of being a queer?

Have you not been laid in such a long time that you wonder?

Do you think you're turning into a homo?

Does your brother constantly state that you dress like a butt lover?

Well now YOU can tell if you are a homo by doing this:

After you get done whacking off to pictures of Crissy Moran or Paris Hilton, go wash your hands and then look at your palms, specifically your fingers, or better yet, your index and ring fingers. Normally and generally(this is not totally 100% accurate but its damn near close)males have an index and ring finger that are just about the same size BUT, the RING finger is slightly longer than the INDEX finger just slightly..if you're fingers are this way stop reading and go back to practicing your hand to gland combat tactics. On the other hand if you find that your INDEX finger is longer than your RING finger....You probably have homosexual tendencies and are gay and you will die of AIDS(disregard the last few words)..

On a serious note, its an interesting thing I read about today on a site about finding sexual tendencies and other behavioral traits in us through the observation of our fingers,,its all sort of related to palmistry,.....so overall take it with a grain of salt.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise only women and gay guys believe in palmistry, right?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never find the male figure more attractive than the female figure....

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's science at its best right there, let me tell you.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt hit the nail on the head.

Generally speaking, the more testosterone a person has, the longer their ring finger is compared to their index finger.

Most women's index fingers will be longer than their ring fingers, but find a woman who has a stronger build and plays a lot of hard sports, and the chances are her ring finger is longer than her index.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its all b.s.

I just tried it on my hands and realized that depending how you flex your hand, palm open, either one is the longest. And if you do it unflexed, well then your hand closes.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, the only finger useful to a man is the middle finger!

Sadhbh

Reaction score
that finding's from a while back. it was cited in a psychology mag from forever ago. old news.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** guys!! I'm a goner. My index finger is longer than my ring finger and I'm going to die of AIDS :(

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
Have you not had sex with a woman at all and thought about the possiblity of being a queer?
Hell no. If you're homo... you were born that way. Many studies on this.

Have you not been laid in such a long time that you wonder?
I wonder lots of things.. but then I realize that its a waste of time so I get back to reality and work my ass of at work, in the gym and in my free time.

Do you think you're turning into a homo?
You cannot turn homo. You either are or you're not.

Does your brother constantly state that you dress like a butt lover?
You're brother wants your ass. He is gay.

Well now YOU can tell if you are a homo by doing this:

After you get done whacking off to pictures of Crissy Moran or Paris Hilton, go wash your hands and then look at your palms, specifically your fingers, or better yet, your index and ring fingers. Normally and generally(this is not totally 100% accurate but its damn near close)males have an index and ring finger that are just about the same size BUT, the RING finger is slightly longer than the INDEX finger just slightly..if you're fingers are this way stop reading and go back to practicing your hand to gland combat tactics. On the other hand if you find that your INDEX finger is longer than your RING finger....You probably have homosexual tendencies and are gay and you will die of AIDS(disregard the last few words)..

On a serious note, its an interesting thing I read about today on a site about finding sexual tendencies and other behavioral traits in us through the observation of our fingers,,its all sort of related to palmistry,.....so overall take it with a grain of salt.
Palmistry is bull****.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Hell no. If you're homo... you were born that way. Many studies on this.

I disagree

I could choose to be with guys if i wanted to.

I don't want to. So I choose not to.

But I beleive some people are messed up and choose to.

Some are probably born gay.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
three12 said:
I disagree

I could choose to be with guys if i wanted to.

I don't want to. So I choose not to.

But I beleive some people are messed up and choose to.

Some are probably born gay.
Haha, you have to be kidding me. So you'll force yourself to get it up when you're with a guy just because you think you want to? You could physically have sex with a guy but deep down you aren't programmed to be that way. It still wouldn't make you gay though. You would be weird, but not gay.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
it aint like i'm going to do it..

for example though, if someone wanted to have anal sex with me, and the $$$$ were right, i'd let them.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gayness is somewhat of a choice.

I knew this one guy who turned gay at like 8 because he was fudge packed by his cousin or something, and he liked it so he turned gay. Now I'm not saying for guys to go out and have sex with each other just to see if they'd like it or not. Cause I mean that's like if someone told me to go hammer nails into my balls just to see if it would hurt. I'm not absolutely sure it would hurt, but there's a pretty good chance that it would.