Do you guys trust your instincts if you feel a girl is sleeping with other guys

Incognito72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been chilling with this girl a bit recently. I do like her, but I get the feeling that she's sleeping with other guys. I know she has once in the last week but I get the feeling she was with that guy or other guys more than that one night. Add to that she never wants to have sex with me other than the one time we had sex. We've slept in the same bed a couple of times but that's as far as it went.

Now after I found out she slept with another guy she became really apologetic, has stepped up the amount of times she's contacted me, and she was very physical the last time I chilled with her.

I'm just not sure if I should trust my instincts on this one.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you two exclusive or just fvcking?

If you're not exclusive then it's not your business. You can make it yours if you feel like but IMO that's a douche move.

Master Blunt

Reaction score
Yeah, unless you are just f*cking her, I would walk away. P.S. Always watch out for the girls who say that they have more " guy friends" than "girl friends" too.

Incognito72

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're not exclusive. And we're not ****ing either (well, we had sex once, but that's it). I realize it's none of my business; I guess it bothered me because I liked her and she did a ****ty job of hiding it from me.

supersperms

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 - yes I follow my instincts, gut feelings, even dreams often.

2 - next time you see her - get sex or bail and initiate NC.