Do you guys shave?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't mean head. Every time I tried to shave down there it caused so much itching I went crazy so never made it a habit.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I used a trimmer but it still itched like a motherf

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro it's not that hard, buy a nice body trimming razer... i even used a cheap $10 electric face razor with an adjustable clip guard down there and never had problems, even as someone with sensitive skin. Just take your time and start small. There's no point shaving it that just looks weird anyway just trim it down a bit.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't shave anything except my head. I was only manscaped in the hospital before kidney stone surgery, but apart from that I go oldskool bushy.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started wet shaving few months ago using a safety razor and I recently started doing the armpits and down there with it too. If the area ain't used to razor shaving it has to get used to it first, sometimes even if your technique is mild or use whatever pre/aftershave product on the skin. Frequent shaving on a new area for around a month and a half is what it takes for my skin to adapt to smooth ATG shaving and a completely spotless result.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I used a trimmer but it still itched like a motherf
Maybe try some aloe or Gold Bond powder, or maybe even some cortisone cream?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found these younger women tend to favour me being oldskool.
I actually believe you.

And coming from that perspective, the bush is not only welcomed, but also expected.

But I'm saying from my perspective, as a lean 30 something guy. In my body aesthetic, they favour hairless.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'm saying from my perspective, as a lean 30 something guy. In my body aesthetic, they favour hairless.
I get it.

My lovers like that I don't manscape (my groin has only ever been trimmed in the hospital when I had three kidney stone surgeries in two years), just as they like my facial hair and my shaved head. Some have even joked about leaving me if I manscape or remove my beard.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually believe you.

And coming from that perspective, the bush is not only welcomed, but also expected.

I've noticed hairiness is perceived very differently on older men than on young. If you're young, hairy, bearded (especially if you aren't blessed with a close, full beard) you ain't viewed very favorably and seen as unattractive and lazy and not taking good care of yourself, whereas if you're well into your 40s or beyond, being hairy and bearded suddenly becomes "manly" almost as if it's a sign of wisdom or something like that. I personally don't get it, but to each their own.

Being young, lean, and muscular myself with tall features, I favor a hairless look as well and I find my appearance rapidly reduces the more hairy I get, which now is a thing of the past as my facial, armpit, and pubic hair never gets a chance to grow past 1 mm before getting shaved off BBS.

I also favor sex when both have their pubic areas shaved as I get highly turned on by the repeated hairless clapping plus having the D look bigger along with the defined Adonis belt which really stands out once freshly shaved.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whereas if you're well into your 40s or beyond, being hairy and bearded suddenly becomes "manly" almost as if it's a sign of wisdom or something like that. I personally don't get it, but to each their own.
When I was your age, I was dating in the 1990s. In the Netherlands. I used to trim my beard and shave my head, but that's it.
Most of my lovers shave their pubes, but they like that I'm not into 'gigolo grooming' as they call it. I wash myself well and use nice fragrances, but I don't go overboard with the moisturisers and cleansers and all that stuff. Not because it's 'not manly' but I don't need that stuff.