Do you friendzone girls?

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward question, do you?

Because there are many girls that seem interested in me but I can only see them as a friend and can't think of us as dating, etc.

I haven't thought of it further but I just realized that what I am basically doing is friendzoning girls lol

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I've given a few pre-emptive strikes such as "You're like my sister".

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'm going to say yes...although,I don't do it the way women do. For example:
There was a girl who I made this thread about. This girl liked me,but I was so,so not interested in or attracted to. I didn't say,"let's just be friends" or "we can be friends". When she asked me out,I turned her down,but since we work together,I still talked to her from time to time. I didn't say anything about being friends,just treated her like one.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I could've jumped on arse plenty of times but the drama and effort, coupled with my general low interest for them, resulted in me simply choosing to be friends with, or dropping, them. No biggie.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, why not, there's a couple girls I know who I don't want to date (they're hot as hell, but have crap that I don't really want to deal with).

alwaysimproving7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well with me the way I see it is if I'm not tapping that then there's no need for me to hangout with her. A males thought process and a women's thought process don't correlate together if they're not going to be intimate moments involved ya know? Not trying to sound rude but if you're keeping her as a friend to get to her hotter friends then high five :)

Last edited:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alwaysimproving7 said:
Well with me the way I see it is if I'm not tapping that then there's no need for me to hangout with her. A males thought process and a women's thought process don't correlate together if they're not going to be intimate moments involved ya know? Not trying to sound rude but if you're keeping her as a friend to get to her hotter friends then high five :)
The fact that I have women friends that I'm not interested in prove your overgeneralized "opinion" about "male thought processes" as wrong.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont have any female friends.... if i am not interested in a girl i dont try to be friends with her...

Although i might change that because recantly the girls that given me their numbers and i deleted them have posted some HOT girl friends on the facebook page. I could have prolly hooked up w them if i stayed friends with the girl.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I friend zone girls. Most terms and dynamics in seduction go both ways, including this concept.

I met a girl at a party and thought she was cute, and I made the mistake of asking one of her friends to be my beer pong partner instead of her. The cute girl and her friend ended up ditching this girl and taking off, so she was stuck there and it ended up being obvious she was into me, so I got the digits anyway in the hopes of hanging out with her and seeing the better looking girl again. I've heard through the grapevine that she wants my nuts (if it wasn't already obvious), but she's not the one I want. Basically, I want to fvck her friend, so I'm going to have to find a way to just hang out with all of them in a group. That coupled with the fact that this week is finals week and then summer break, so there's a good chance none of this will go anywhere. It doesn't even matter that much, but if you've read this lame paragraph props to you. ;)

I also have a female friend I'm not into sexually, but I could always tell she wanted me. She had a long-distance boyfriend for most of this time, though, so I was relatively safe. They broke up recently, and she's made it fairly obvious she wants me to fvck her, but I just shut her down. We still hang out though sometimes.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, are you friendzoning girls because you're afraid to escalate? I can confidently say in retrospect that I would LJBF girls because I'd be too afraid to escalate and better to have them as friends than nothing at all.

In anycase, it is important to have girls as friends, as part of your entourage, especially when you go out.

I'm not sure if you're cold approaching at this point, but if you are, it is important to go out with a healthy mix of guys and girls, or just girls period.

Hope this helps.

-Kevin

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.

Even my friend's girl friends I choose not to friendzone. Scummy right?

No, not scummy.

We are all sexual beings and have sexual needs. Just because I flirt with you doesn't mean I'm going to f*ck you. I can be sexual with women I don't want to have sex with and just withold on the escalation. Simple as that.

However if I decide to treat you as a friend, you expect nothing more than a friend. And at this stage, reverting back to a sexual relationship is very hard.

Sure, I get a little flak from my boys, but in the end they know I'd never bang their girls. It's just me. I'm a sexual being, I love all women.

I've noticed that once you start becoming friends with girls, you start becoming friends with their friends. And so on.

The only time I DO friendzone a chick is when she's just too much for me. It's like an easy way out.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.. I have female friends who I only want to be friends with.
And lately some women who I friendszoned but who now want something. Friendzoning works good for women you like, friendszone them, talk a lot about other women and sex, tease em, then they wonder.. why does he go after all girls but me?

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
above poster couldn't be more right about that
watch them try to qualify themselves to you
Then give em your digits and tell them
"i hope you're not some kind of weirdo.."

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
most men dont have enough sex options to turn women down. most men take what they can get .. even ugly women seldom have it that bad do to the over abundance of desperate men around...

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much sex or w.e and I still friendzone girls and consciously don't follow through w/ women who check me out and look at me at my school/mall/movie theatre. Maybe it's laziness but I don't care to approach or lead if I'm not that interested yet. If she wants to, cool, and if I'm really attracted or we hit it off spontaneously, cool. Otherwise, there's little chance I'll interrupt what I'm doing to talk to a girl who is looking at me.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some female friends that i can fVck them anytime I want too, but I dont.
I am not attracted to them so I keep the friendship without any sexual tension from my part.
The key is too keep a certain distance from these girls so they will understand that you dont want anything besides friendship with them.
You dont need to be AFC just to cut the attraction they feel towards you, basicly avoid kino, avoid flirting, avoid anything you do when you want to attract a girl.
This is how i friendzone girls withouthaving to LJBF 'em.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what we mean by ljbf. not actually saying "ljbf" cause girls hardly ever put themselves in the position where they're coming off too strong to a guy-friend of theirs

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Never.

Even my friend's girl friends I choose not to friendzone. Scummy right?

No, not scummy.

We are all sexual beings and have sexual needs. Just because I flirt with you doesn't mean I'm going to f*ck you. I can be sexual with women I don't want to have sex with and just withold on the escalation. Simple as that.

However if I decide to treat you as a friend, you expect nothing more than a friend. And at this stage, reverting back to a sexual relationship is very hard.

Sure, I get a little flak from my boys, but in the end they know I'd never bang their girls. It's just me. I'm a sexual being, I love all women.

I've noticed that once you start becoming friends with girls, you start becoming friends with their friends. And so on.

The only time I DO friendzone a chick is when she's just too much for me. It's like an easy way out.
I've always had the same concept. I must be shallow because I have no interest in fat or ugly girls (even just as friends). The attractive girls I will always remain sexual with taken or not because that is just simply my nature. It's no wonder I was voted the "class flirt" of my senior year. And the rest of the girls, as sad as it is, if they don't show enough interest initially then I next them. So I'm either constantly nexting girls or flirting but still keeping them on reserve.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was once i went out on a date with this girl. As we talked and I got to know her more, I decided to talk to her about how she can be my wing-woman and stuff. I thought that would turn most women off, but it seems i could still go for it if i wanted to.

But well, got the job done. :)