Do you djs ever cheat?

GearsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you got a good girl, good looking too, committed. but some other chick way more hot wants to hook up just for the sex, what do you guys do ?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is really really hot and just wants to get done up good for one night and isnt looking to hang all over you like a koala afterwards it might be too good to pass up. To err is human so its ok to err sometimes haha

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, 3+ years ago, here's what I did:

Ignored / rejected / complained to (about sluts, no less) the good, committed, good looking girl; pursued the hot, unfaithful, unavailable, mean, stuck up, high class, deceiving, two-faced, fake skank who just wanted sex; attempted to enter into a relationship with her (despite her playing and using everyone), and try to change her into a housewife by being the good guy that she so desperately needed (in my save-a-ho fairytale mind) - while avoiding all 500 of her attempts to have sex. Yea... Didn't work... AT ALL.

NOW, or whenever I get back into the dating gig: probably won't be looking for or pursuing a relationship, so this won't be an issue. Damn sluts had to ruin everything. Or was it me?

You're welcome for not receiving a direct answer. :moon:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
yeah.. i mean, i'm doing it right now

LOL!! This made me laugh out loud. +1

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i do it...but i never feel good about it....

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
women do that to men without a problem, they just delete the traces better

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A dj doesn't cheat for several reasons:

1) He can date the girl(s) he wants.
2) He is already dating the girl(s) he wants.
3) He never asks the girl(s) he dates with for a commitment.
4) Although some girl(s) probably will ask HIM for a commitment he usually won't submit.
5) A dj is a man of integrity.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
A DJ doesn't "cheat", he just bangs other women for several reasons.

1. He can differentiate sex with emotion.
2. He realises "cheat" is a chick word. With a basic understanding that when she has sex with someone else the relationship is more or less over (ie:cheat), when he has sex with someone else (ie: fvck) he can stay happily with his primary until his dying breath.
3. He has a sex drive far more powerful then hers.
4. He is well aware all top tier males have had dirty greasy burgers now and then as a change from their awesome T-bones since forever and always will despite what he sees and hears on T.V. (if he even owns one)
5. He realises with him happy and sated his primary is happy and sated.
6. A DJ is a man of integrity.