Do women care what ya drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I keep reading on how girls look at are shoes ect..what about what we drive does it even matter??

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

And no.

Driving a set of fancy wheels may turn her head once or twice. It's a power/money thing, and chicks rush to power and money like iron filings to a magnet.

But...

If you've got a sent of nice wheels and spend a lot of time and money taking care of it, investing in new chrome whiz-bangs and whatnot, she'll feel like a second fiddle.

Some chicks, though, see a show-off car as a penis extender for those fellows who may be compensating for something. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but some do think like that.

Cars rust and break down. Invest your time and effort into making yourself a better person. Now THAT'S what quality chicks really want.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends
in the us, getting a car isn't THAT hard, if we compare to my country...

i think for a LTR u gotta have some wheels, and keep the car clean, washed..

but u don't need THE car, hell, actually u don't need a car, it's just another comodity but any dj can successed without it

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is much more important than what you drive, is having ANYTHING to drive. Having a car helps you out so much. And while having a nice car can certainly help, I wouldn't say it gives you a huge advantage.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best female friend refused to date this guy because, quote, "He didn't have a car"

My 21 year old aunt broke up with this guy because, quote, "His car makes her look poor"

My neighbor, when offered a car by her parents, said, quote, "If you're going to give me a crappy car, I'd rather walk"

My cousin said the same thing.

Shallow.

But the car matters.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
I drove my friends ( im not getting one till college)1964ish impala, a bucket of rust. I had a good humor about it and we both laughed, especially when it wouldnt start.

If you act like your car is The Sh1t, show it to her confidently, keep it squeaky clean, and act like none other can equal its splendor, itll rub off on your car. If you try to hide it, tell her how bad it is, and she sees it, youre in deep ****.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to agree with dastal. I think its about attitude towards your car. I drive a 91 Lincoln LSC, old and big haha, i love it though.

As for women, it varies from one to another. I know a few that are obsessed with infiniti's for some reason. Personally i would hook a car up, maybe nice wheels, and a stereo system, but tahts it. I dont see why some people waste their time putting in lcd screens and ps2s and dvd players into their car. thats what your home is for...

personally id rather watch a dvd laying on my couch spending time with a cute girl than in a car where the middle console is between us :D

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well where I'm from, there's not too many guys my age that actually have their own cars. Now, I'm not saying mine's much to look at (because it really isn't). I have an '86 Ford T Bird and my girlfriend's never complained. I mean she's jokingly said a few things about it, but she's never been embarrased to ride around in it. If you have to use your car as a way to get women, the relationship wont last. But overall, it all depends on the girl's IL of you, and the type of person she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.