do women care if you've never had a gf?

war_eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering do women really care how much experience you have with other women? By that I mean do they think less of you if you haven't had a girlfriend? For the first time in my life I'm about to get into a serious relationship with a girl, and I don't want her to think I'm a freak just because I've never had a girlfriend before. What should I say if she asks me about my experiences with other girls? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't need to know. If they ask (which they shouldn't), just say "I had a few." Letting them know that you've never been with someone is going to make them think something is wrong with you. The date I had with the 8 tonight went extremely smooth. She somehow knew (probably via LFN) that I never been in a relationship before and towards the end, she said, "I find it hard to believe that you've never been with anyone before. You're so fun!" Damn right I was. She knew so I wasn't going to play no BS charades so I said, "Yeah, life is crazy like that." I didn't like it when she did it so avoid it.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I'm sure that some women don't want to teach another kid how to have sex. Maybe this is not a problem of yours and you just never had a relationship...but if not, that's just the way it is.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there interest level will be impacted based on the answer you give.

Theres an old saying "No woman wants to play ball on an empty field." Men who give off the impression that they have more options are seen as more attractive.

Lie and tell her that your longest relationship was 7 months. Also, never tell a girl that your a virgin if you are. I know alot of guys don't believe in lying to girls but to me ass is ass and i don't care.

My brother is the biggest DJ/Player I know and he lies to women about everything and he scores about 2-3 numbers a week and he's slept with over 20 girls.

Last edited:

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you gotta lie to women. Always LIE!!! LIE LIE LIE, I AM BROKE AS HELL, but I never show. But ya, if you're at least 18 and never had a girl before, they probably think you got some issues. As for es_mer8, sounds like she's just flattering you. Especially if its one of those early dates, her guard is already up if she knows you never had a girl before.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's just flattering you. Especially if its one of those early dates, her guard is already up if she knows you never had a girl before.
Well, I'm calling her on Monday (can't call her tonight, today is graduation for me and afterwards I'm eating and going to other people's open houses until about 10 pm) and I'll see how it goes. I have about 4-5 girls that I would probably ask if this date fell through like what you are suggesting. Now I can't say I never had a date anymore so looks like my situation by default is already better.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be congruent. If you ACT like you are just another 'cool guy' or whatever, and then you tell her that you have never had a girlfriend, and don't give a REASON that is congruent with how you act...that might freak her out.

You have to tell her WHY. Maybe: "I was a dork and was afraid of women until, blah, blah, blah..."

But if you act like big, strong, macho man...and then you say you never had a girlfriend, she will think the worst. Mainly, that you are an immature little boy.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
es_mer8, I was in the same boat as you. However, I screwed up and I was honest with the girl. I could definitely tell that she was dissapointed with what I had to tell her. The funniest thing was that my behavior before that point had led her to believe that I was some big time player. That is when my date started to go downhill in my mind. Her interest was sky high before our first date, one more date later she LJBFed me.

As much as I kick myself for screwing up I did learn quite a bit from that experience. It just goes to show how attractive you can be if you exhibit some DJ qualities and when I showed my honest nice guy side it was like I turned into ebola and she couldn't get away from me fast enough.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say something like, "Of course I've had girlfriends before," but if she gets too specific, just say, "I don's kiss and tell." (Be C&f about it).

She'll probably ask you how long your longest relationship was, so be prepared to duck that one.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "How many girlfriends have you had? What was your longest relationship?"

You: "Actually, I haven't wanted to really focus on relationships until lately (maybe gesture towards her, eye contact would be golden here). I've just really been looking out for myself, getting my life in order so that when I was ready to bring a woman into it, it would be a great time for both of us"

Dodge that question!...and B.S. it, too ;)

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
Just say something like, "Of course I've had girlfriends before," but if she gets too specific, just say, "I don's kiss and tell." (Be C&f about it).

She'll probably ask you how long your longest relationship was, so be prepared to duck that one.
If a girl asks me whats my longest relationship I think I'll just look at my watch and ask her what time did I pick you up.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Her: "How many girlfriends have you had? What was your longest relationship?"

You: "Actually, I haven't wanted to really focus on relationships until lately (maybe gesture towards her, eye contact would be golden here). I've just really been looking out for myself, getting my life in order so that when I was ready to bring a woman into it, it would be a great time for both of us"

Dodge that question!...and B.S. it, too ;)
yeah baby, listen to the man speak, that's a great answer dude, used a similar response a while back, with success.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have done well because she left something on my answering machine today: "Hi this is **** and I really had a great time last night. I want to talk to you and I'd love it if we went out again soon. Call me." I'll call her tomorrow; tonight I got a party to go to if everything works out well (senior party mother****ers!!!) Time to get drunk, get numbers, and maybe get laid.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I have that same problem too. I've had a "girlfriend" before, it's just that it was when I was 13 years old. We were together for two weeks. Hell, I don't think I even held her hand :D

Naturally when girls ask me if I've had a girlfriend I can say "Yeah" and not lie. But when they ask details it starts to suck. I always tell them, "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell." with a smirk. It usually gets them off my back for a while. If they keep pushing I tell them that I am not really into the whole "boyfriend girlfriend" thing and prefer not to be tied down. They usually understand that while I've dated many different girls, I was never officially in a relationship with them.

Bottom line: don't admit you have no experience. Lie until you do get some experience, but make it believeable. Say you've had 2 girlfriends and one was a month and the other 3 weeks etc... you get the drift.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not caring what other people think about you goes hand in hand with confidence,

which goes hand in hand with getting laid for the most part

it is an akward question to be asked if you're in that situation, and you definitely don't wanna get the "No woman wants to play ball on an empty field." type of reaction, but i'm surprised there haven't been any other suggestions beyond lying. what if you're a horrible liar? if a girl saw through your lie, it would be worse than telling the truth. I guess it depends on the girl a lot too and the type of relationship

but there's gotta be a smooth way to pull off the honest approach and avoid it becoming a turnoff to a girl that is otherwise attracted to you

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't lie, but I also wouldn't answer the question straight out. I'd dodge it. Examples

1. None that could measure up to you. (not sappy, but teasing)

2. Why, do you want to be my first?

3. Not nearly enough.

4. It's not important.

5. I'll tell you later.

6. Nice weather we're having, isn't it? How about those Bulls?

7. 134

My point is, that you're not obligated to answer any question. You can turn it into a joke, or you can simply not answer. After you know you've got her, then feel free to tell her. She's not going to leave because of that if she's gotten to know and like you. Girl have asked me several questions on dates that I didn't want to answer that early, and i did a couple of things. I made a joke, I answered part of the question, or I said with a smile that they weren't going to find out yet. Even when they realized that I didn't answer, we laughed about it and they let the subject go. As long as the question has no direct relevance to them, such as "are you married", no one's going to push too far.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie When She's Waking
Lie When She's Faking
Lie, Lie, Lie

---Bundy Family Motto

Hooters, Hooters,
Yum, Yum, Yum
Hooters, Hooters
On a girl thats dub

----Bundy Family Credo

Hopefully Al Bundy has clarified your life as he has mine...