Do red pillers keep their thoughts under wraps when meeting women?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Do men who've swallowed the red pill keep their thoughts under wraps when out meeting women?

Would it be detrimental to meeting women while expressing the opinions on them from this and other sites?

And do you think most who claim they get laid still do so if they talked in person the way they do behind a screen name?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i talk about my ideology with everyone. coming from a muscular guy, it turns women on.because most faggots out there dont have balls to actually admit that they want their wife to stay at home,clean and cook their meals, most "pseudo-men" will turn into little faggots trying to impress the girl, who will end up fVcking another guy.

a friend told me that im old minded,another one called me narrow minded, another one wants to suck my sausage. who gives a damn sh!t what women will think , if a woman wants you , she will fvck you ,even if you are bigfoot

be a man , grow balls,take the redpill.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are covert/emotional, men are overt/logical. Talking about game or your philosophy to women will most likely be detrimental. Just apply things you learn and laugh to yourself as they work. Theres not really a need to talk about game to women.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women you want to date or f*ck should be given information on a "need to know" basis.

Blurting out information about yourself that doesn't benefit your goals with her is idiotic. So why would a man do it?

If you want to f*ck a girl and you notice she walks like a duck are you going to yell out "Hey, anyone ever tell you that you walk like a f*cking duck!!!" Why would you do that? :crazy:

A girl must at least f*ck you to prove she is worthy of "opening up to". Women only want information about how a man thinks for HER OWN BENEFIT so she can decide if you are worth f*cking.

Knowledge is power. Therefore, when you open up to a woman you are giving her MORE power.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And of course, Zarky throwing out insults as usual. It isn't so odd that he can only land aging cougars off of POF. If he went out and met girls instead of posting on SS on a Saturday night, then maybe he wouldn't be so angry. No wonder he gets so mad at any post that isn't about how to game girls.
It's cute how you like to suck my d*ck on these forums. Every time I post, you comment on it. That's nice. :yes:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that the no bvllsh1t attitude works pretty good, it helps me to score all the points that I dont with look.

You dont go to a woman and tell her "I know you women like badboys and find pvssywhipped men as useless cause they cant nail you as you want", you simply grab her hand and move her where you want to move her which makes it clear with action.

Also just like they have a b1tch shield they also have a "smart girl shield" which pushes them to prove that they dont fall for "games".

Live and behave as a red pillers but dont talk as one.