Do opposites attract? For how long??

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this couple and they are two complete opposites. She likes her pot and cigarettes, everyday. He does not smoke it at all and doesnt believe in it nor does he smoke cigarettes. He is the type of guy who likes to go canoeing and hiking, she is more the stay at home type and smoke some pot. They been going out for about 9 months or so, they pretty much live together.

How long can a relationship like that last? Has anyone been involved or seen the same type of relationship? I am just curious more then anything.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think I am talking about myself, if I was I would of said so, why would I lie? Also, I smoke cigarettes and have the odd puff every once in awhile, not very often.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DraGon_luv
what does cigretttes have to do with anything?

Well if you read my first post I say that the guy does NOT smoke. Then in your post you say that you think it is me that I am talking about. So I am telling you that I DO smoke cigarettes and I DO have the odd toke, not very often. So what I am saying is that if I am a smoker how could I be talking about myself if this guy does not do either.

I am not proud of being a smoker. I slowed down alot and I am ready to make the big move and quit right out, but it is not easy.

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
Well, sometimes they do. In your case, you are a loser, however you will not attract a winner. You need to act like a man, and maybe you'll get some.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
tamale,

What makes you think I am loser, because I asked a question or because I smoke. I think your the f**ken loser, wh**e.