Do I rush things when it comes to sex?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see them threads about smelling a girl for TEN freaking minutes and then massaging her for five and bla bla!

I never made out for more than a minute with a girl because it takes so little to turn me on!

Don't you think a girl would get BORED if you smelled her and even rubbed her body for TEN freaking minutes?! I'd think 1-2 minutes enough before you get to it!

If you disagree from experience - please let me know, it may be another one of my problems!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell her?
What the fvck man...

huh...
Date an ugly girl you can control... Start from there...

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
Smell her?
What the fvck man...

huh...
Date an ugly girl you can control... Start from there...
Smelling does seem to work sometimes, but even KISSING! How long can it take? I don't like it for more than 2 minutes MAX!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls are different and respond to different stimuli.

My current GF makes ME mad because she jumps on me after a few minutes of kissing. I like to tease and foreplay.

I was with one girl who I could try to warm up for an hour and it didn't make her want it (of course I didn't have very good seduction skills then).

If I just want a quickie then I don't bother with forplay. As long as she's wet or I got lube. It's a requirement that my girl gives me quickies when I want (as my sexual satisfation is her responsibility) and she knows this so I can get away with it.

Seduction can start outside the bedroom. I like to go out with my girl and get her horny early on and keep her that way for hours until we get back to my place. Kino, kissing, non-sexual rubbing that sexualy teases, hair pulling, and hard scratching are all methods of nonforeplay foreplay that I'll use on a date.

Seduction comes in many forms. An hour long sexy massage or throwing her against a wall and ripping her clothes off. There is a time for everything.

Whatever you do, don't ALWAYS rush it. Trust me, getting the reputation as a sexual Cassinova/beast is one of the best forms of social proof you can get. Women do talk and if you f^ck her better, harder, kinkier, more passionate, more romantic, and more animalistic than anybody else, her friends will know about it. IF you f^ck her selfishly, desperatly, and rushed her friends will also know about it.

Riveting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing a girl doggie style with laptop on her back
Have fun with it. Teasing and building up her anticipation is fun. After you made her wet or whatever, just get up and leave. It's nice to leave on a high note. I wouldn't suggest this however. I'm just thinking how funny this would be. Now I think I'll try this out.