Do I Need To Act More Desperate?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has been invaluable to me, but I think it has somewhat led me astray in one area: After I hook up with a girl, I avoid her for a long long time. Dont get me wrong, many times id love to hook up with her again (and maybe have a friend with benefits), but this site has got me a little too cautious. You see, I want to act like im not desperate at all, which is good. But i think i go too far because i basically avoid the girl. its like im too scared to talk to her because i will give off a desperate vibe. I'd like to continue hooking up with some of these girls, but i try to prove to them that im not a desperate guy. They might think that i only hooked up with them cause i was drunk but thats not the case. Thats why I don't call them until atleast 2-3 weeks later. Can anyone give me advice?

Last edited:

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
u r thinking too much. Not acting desperate, does NOT mean treating the girl like a leper, especially if u already hooked up with her. Case in point: some days i just make whatever girl im messinb with at the time go out of her way to greet ME. stuff like that is acting independent, u shouldnt put effort into trying not to act desperate. that in itself makes u desperate. jsut relax

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this site with a grain of salt.

There are many times when the "rules" of sosuave can be broken, and success still at hand.

ScottieDosntKnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i fully agree with kidd...dont become a mindless sosuave fundamentalist. These are more guidlines than rules to be followed to the T.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
Take this site with a grain of salt.

There are many times when the "rules" of sosuave can be broken, and success still at hand.
Ya that goes along the lines of Every girl is different. So you ajust.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, becoming clingy or desperate takes more effort because you actually go out of your way to be near them and talk to them. But in this case you've kind of done the same thing except the other way.
You've actually made quite a big effort to avoid her, which is the wrong thing to do. Avoiding is avoiding. When you see her say a couple of words, make it short and sweet, and then be on your way, it's simple.