Do I need Facebook?

DonChino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all like the title says, do I need facebook? I'm 21 and it seems everyone but me has it. So far every girl I talk to asks if I have a facebook. To be honest with you I never did like myspace/facebook it really isn't my thing.

Is it hurting me to not have it? I mean do they think automatically I'm weird for not being on facebook? What are some lines I can say if I get asked?

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonChino said:
Hey all like the title says, do I need facebook? I'm 21 and it seems everyone but me has it. So far every girl I talk to asks if I have a facebook. To be honest with you I never did like myspace/facebook it really isn't my thing.

Is it hurting me to not have it? I mean do they think automatically I'm weird for not being on facebook? What are some lines I can say if I get asked?
Just say you don't use it... you don't need to explain yourself to some b1tch.

And I can only see Facebook helping your game if you have big social status and multiple women interested in you, otherwise it may kill the 'mystery' that you should have going for you.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonChino said:

Try this one: " I never did like myspace/facebook it really isn't my thing". There you go. Girls will hear the sincerity in that because it's sincere.

Stop worrying about what people think. And, email is fine, facebook will just end up causing you a lot of problems when you want to end a relationship. All sorts of drama will get stirred up and if she has a list of all the people you know and how to get ahold of them she'll have a field day with that too.

And, don't use phrases like "to be honest with you". I know it's a common (bad) figure of speech, but any time you use a phrase like that with a women it activates her bullshait filter.

Girls like to ask about facebook because it's a way to contact you rather than outright asking you to call them. The problem is that facebook gives women the all of your power by treating it like they would with answering machine messages. She has all the power and even though she could just write back, depending on her mood or what effect she wants to get, she can delay writing back or just not get back at all.

If a girl you're interested in is acting friendly and asks about facebook, say the above that you wrote and add "but I will take your phone number" or whatever you feel like about a #. If she balks, it's 100% certain that she was just going to toy with you on facebook anyway so you've saved a lot of trouble and found out exactly how interested she is in you.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think you need one, but a lot of posters here would say to AVOID facebook, delete your facebook, social networking sites kill your sense of mystery...I disagree with that, if you have two or three good pictures and you don't reveal everything about you in your info, there's nothing wrong with it. Most people have one, you can look at a girl's profile and tell a lot about her, and it's a good way to communicate with dudes as well.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rid of facebook 7 months ago, and it's the best thing I've ever done. You'de be surprised as to how much of the brain is freed when one becomes unconcerned about the ongoings of "online sociality". I stay in touch with whom I want to, and if having fbook really is the maker or breaker with women or anyone, then they weren't worth much to begin with.

coronaflash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need it.

I agree with Buddha_Mind on this one, I deleted my face book account last week and i'm definitely not missing anything. Stupid *****es posting what they think and feel for everyone to see every 5 minutes, online tests, retarded groups and too much information available to potential plates.

Don't bother with all the crap and just tell them your not interested in wasting your time with juvenile crap like that.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this day, no Facebook page.

"Are you on Facebook?"
"I don't do Facebook, it's not my thing."

But I really LIKE mysterious guy's extension:

"But I will take your phone number."

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted mine a few months ago. I haven't looked back either. If your dating multiple woman it may hurt your game. All it takes is one messed up post and then you have to go into damage control. Just my 2 cents.