Do I help an AFC best-mate...or watch him burn??

juzzy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guys my best mate and if you ever wanted a defintion of "nice guy" this would be it.

He's been going out with this girl for three months and done everything an AFC would do, this guy is the EXACT opposite of the bible I suppose.

They still haven't slept together (he blames the religion, he sleeps in her spare bed) but now hes become obsessed with her religion her life and doesn't stop talking about her (I know what she loves, does for living, what music shes into I even know what soccer team she supports and I even havent met her!!) even Im getting bored.

Im getting on with practising my DJ skills and landed two girls and with back up ready.

Do I direct this chump to this site, show him the system, or do I wait till she burns him, he's my best mate, he needs help or is this just my "leftover" chumpness stepping in for a good friend of mine!:confused:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

I say worry about yourself bro. I mean, I don't have time to waste too much thought on others problems when I'm trying to improve myself. Who do I trust, me...that's who. :cool:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait til he gets dumped and is feeling like ****...then wait a week

then you may show him the site

the thing is, right now he feels that he is the greatest

regardless if you show him the bible he wont be accepting of it

not worth your time

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
been there... what I can say from my experience is you can try but it most likley won't work

one of my best friends is such a nice guy, I mean he's honoust and honourable.. and always thinks the best of people.. I've warned him about his behaviour and the way he handled his woman, didn't help a bit.. untill she dumped him over a stupid issue.. and he was totaly messed up.. then only then he realized what I was telling him.