Do i have a mental disorder?

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, i am being VERY serious. since last year, i have this uncontrollable anger, due to my afc-ness (no gf for two years), now i am at the point that everytime i see any guy with an attractive female, i want to swing my baseball bat and just beat the crap out of him.

damn .. i need to get laid before i hurt someone

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
guys, i am being VERY serious. since last year, i have this uncontrollable anger, due to my afc-ness (no gf for two years), now i am at the point that everytime i see any guy with an attractive female, i want to swing my baseball bat and just beat the crap out of him.

bro calm down i've been in your shoes and I know how you feel. When I broke up with my girl years ago I wanted her back so bad but she moved on. I went almost 2 years with no girl at all.. feeling depressed all the time. Then I went to a gas station and the cashier there was cute and I complimented her on her hair and next thing you know I got her # and got laid soon (first date). Just go around to places and hit on girls where they work. Just say something nice and get their phone #.... proceed from there.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
immaculate, your reply makes zero sense as the original poster was not saying anything about a breakup, POS, maybe try an anger manage class?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
His post didn't just refer to his break up, it also referred to being without a woman for 2 years, and how he solved his problem. I think his post was relevant and informative to the initial poster.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're saying you solve your anger problem by going after girls and seeing if you can get their number, tell that to the criminals in jails then.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS

You are over reacting. As long as your anger does not control you and actually causes you to swing a bat at some guys head then you are just frustrated. Maybe you need to channel the anger at yourself and this will motivate you to be the best that you can be and thus be able to pick up women and get laid.

If you will be happy with your self and life you wouldn't care that other guys are happy with theirs.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by themanwithnoname
so you're saying you solve your anger problem by going after girls and seeing if you can get their number, tell that to the criminals in jails then.
Uhh, who cares about the guys in jails? They're fvck ups. That's why they're there. The original poster *isn't* in jail yet. And if he wants to stay out of jail, he should work on self improvement.

Start reading good books; workout; learn some new skills; get a new job or set goals at your current job.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
now i am at the point that everytime i see any guy with an attractive female, i want to swing my baseball bat and just beat the crap out of him.
may the force be with you jedi !

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by themanwithnoname
Why would he go to jail for asking a girl for her phone number? Obviously she wanted to give it to him if they hooked up....You're weird dude.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
go to the gym and hit the dumbels and channel ur anger there, you'll get better i've been there.