Do HB10s really want to be f*cked?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they do, and mostly like a dirty little wh0re. Here are some tips on creating and amplifying attraction in HB9/10s. I am talking about women who are models, strippers or hot enough to be if they chose.

There are some that say super-hotties should be treated no different to a plain-Jane, and there's some truth in that. Certainly you should never think 'ooh, this chicks is so classy and beautiful I must put her on at least an itty bitty pedestal surely,' like I see most people do all the time. They don't even realise they are doing it, but their eagerness to please and fear of offending are clearly displayed. and this submissiveness instantly disqualifies them from being a sexual proposition in the mind of the uber-fox.

Some might think they know a hottie who is an exception to these generalisations, but in my experience they are very rare. It's much more likely that you are being fooled by her sweet act and angelic face.

Hot women have a totally different life experience to regular people. They can generally get whatever they want by fluttering their eyelashes, and this power corrupts many of them, especially when they are young and stupid. Some will be having too much fun collecting gifts and free food and drinks from their circle of AFCs supplicants to realise that they will get more pleasure from being dominated by a real man, but it is something they all discover sooner or later.

They often gravitate towards thugs, jerks or criminals. This isn't always because they are bad people, but because they are so BORED of the 99% of men who kiss their asss 24/7 that any man with some backbone is irresistible. It is non-jerky thug man's fault they are driven to these types, because they really do prefer a man they can trust if possible. But they crave the most genuinely confident, dominant man they can find, and the bad-boy is usually a safe bet (although they often find they can pussify these types too).

They will test fast and big-time to see if you have the balls to challenge them. Pass this test and you are already ahead of 99% of the competition.

Rarely if ever compliment them on their looks. They know they are hot and they are pretty sure you know it. Keep them guessing.

I'm going to repeat my list of words and phrases that turn on HB9/10s.

"No"

"Shut up."

"You're a retard."

"You're not as stupid as you look."

"Just do it.

Get it yourself you lazy bytch."

"We'll see. If you're a good girl."

"Bend over."

If you can't understand why any one would get a sexual thrill from being talked to like that, that's because you're not a cosseted little madam who hasn't been held accountable for her actions by a man since she learnt how to wrap daddy/teacher/traffic cop/the jury/ round her little finger.

All women want to be ****ed, today if possible, and hotties are often the most frustrated because they so rarely feel they are getting a fair deal. There are far more women who know how to make themselves 10s in the eyes of a man there there are men who understand what a woman desires most. This is to your advantage.

A powerful woman wants a powerful mate. Power comes in many forms, and intelligence, ambition, principals and talent command respect - if they are displayed correctly. Musicians and artists get very hot women, even if they are ugly, poor and frankly rubbish. It's the creative urge and the confidence to express yourself that is attractive.

Everything I've said must be underlined in the bedroom. Or better, up against the wall. The hotter a woman is, the more she enjoys being spanked, tied-up, being called a wh0re. etc. Don't blame me, that's the way it is. Just remember it's supposed to be fun not creepy.

There are those who say that a 9/10 is too much work and they are more comfortable with an easier-going 7 or 8 and I totally understand that. A lot of 9s and 10s are totally unsuitable for a LTR for example, and are best for non-exclusive fvck-buddys.

But there are also 9s & 10s who are not *****es, who long for a strong, trustworthy, decent man to love and cherish - but he must also satisfy her sexual need to be dominated and constantly challenged. Anything less just isn't enough.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
They often gravitate towards thugs, jerks or criminals. This isn't always because they are bad people, but because they are so BORED of the 99% of men who kiss their asss 24/7 that any man with some backbone is irresistible.
If you think about this, it only makes sense.

Your average tongue-tied AFC actually DISRESPECTS her as a PERSON, because he is valuing her so highly based solely upon her LOOKS. That's all he sees and values her for (total objectification).

Meanwhile, the jerk is treating her as she deserves to be treated - DESPITE her looks. Which is actually showing her more respect as a person. He sees far more than just her looks and values her whole package - treating her like an actual human being.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
"You're a retard."
that was one of the funniest things I've seen on here...was it serious?

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually know someone how employed the "*****, go get it yourself/get this for me" line, and it DID NOT work. He pulled it off terribly, and with a voice that was apologetic (kind of like insulting her, while asking for forgiveness simultaneously). These work really well when you really don't give a f*ck, but the slightest lack of confidence will make this fall flat on its face.

It usually works though, helps to keep them in check. Some girl asked me to hold her books one day. I said, "***** please, hold your own books". She held MY books the next day. XD

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These things do work.....being smooth and suave gets old to these girls after a while. Telling her to Shut Up once in awhile is a big turn on.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is kind of mandatory.

All in good fun of course.

Last edited:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best topic I've read in a long time.

Kudos my friend.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I believe all HB10's want to remain pure and become nuns.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I was about to snap on u when i opened this thread like a Russian Cossak on a Tatar-Mongol...
This is good man!
Respek

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No"

"Shut up."

"You're a retard."
I've used those and they do work. :up:

It throws em off, but don't do it just to be mean. It's gotta be part of your dominant personality.