Do female teachers who molest students get off easier than males?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea its a big double standard. Too bad these wild teachers werent around when I was in school.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
Yea its a big double standard. Too bad these wild teachers werent around when I was in school.
Maybe not in your school. As someone who lost his virginity to his 10th grade English teacher at age 15 in 1988 (she was 37 then), I can honestly tell you those kinds of teachers were around even before you got to high school.

In my case, I was smart enough to not tell a soul (no matter how much I wanted to at the time) until years after graduation, for I knew that was a massive can of worms. The good old days when there was no text messaging, and email wasn't around in the capacity it is now. No trail, digital or paper....only the trail she left on me :D

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlNess said:
Maybe not in your school. As someone who lost his virginity to his 10th grade English teacher at age 15 in 1988 (she was 37 then), I can honestly tell you those kinds of teachers were around even before you got to high school.

In my case, I was smart enough to not tell a soul (no matter how much I wanted to at the time) until years after graduation, for I knew that was a massive can of worms. The good old days when there was no text messaging, and email wasn't around in the capacity it is now. No trail, digital or paper....only the trail she left on me :D
Awesome.

mick b

Reaction score
AlNess said:

Yeah there's no way I could have kept a lid on that for more than a few days. Much respect.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlNess said:

lol don't you realize you're a VICTIM!!!