Do Boyfriends MAtter if SHE wants it?????

BrAnDo

Reaction score
What is a Don Juans view on boyfriiends? As in if the girl he wants has one. If its clear he can get her and it seems she wants him to make a move, does he do so? Or is there some sort of code to not hook up with another man's girl? I can understand if you knew him as a friend or respecetd him in some way. But im talking if u dont know him as anything more than "that guys whos keeping you from getting what you want".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my theory is, if you are better then the man she has, she is usually willing to "upgrade" as most men are.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
my theory is, if you are better then the man she has, she is usually willing to "upgrade" as most men are.
Then if you are looking for a LTR, that girl you were manage to steal seems already a bit unreliable.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Nicely put. I believe most DJs wouldn't be morally taken aback by this. From my experience, the ones that do had previously been cheated on and/or wouldn't want it to happen to them.

Obviously we all wouldn't want it to happen to us, but not all of us worry about it happening to us. Go with your gut Brando and what you personally are comfortable in doing.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it depends on the person you’re asking. Personally, I'd be all over it. I see it as the 'boyfriend' not doing his job, so she's looking for satisfaction elsewhere, whether it be emotional or physical. I'm not saying I go around looking for women in unsatisfied relationships, but if they come knocking on my door...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why Americakkkans have 50% divorce rate.

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a girl isnt getting the "emotional" needs from her bf, your going to become her emotional tampon...

sounds to me like your getting the raw end of the deal if you go with that philosophy.

If all she does is moan and groan about her problems and her boyfriend's issues, you my friend aren't nothing more then an emotional tampon.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also watch out for the bf, he may be the jealous type, work at the post office, and collect semi-automatic handguns...

It is fun, and it is exciting.. I know, I have been there.. but if you get caught with your pants down, it can be bad...

Many murders are the result of jealosy, so... it is worth it?

Dietzcoi

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
This is why Americakkkans have 50% divorce rate.
Actually it's either because they marry someone who they realize doesn't meet their expectations or one of them has stopped living up to their expectations. There is fault but the external stimuli is nothing more than the catalyst. It is seldom if ever the cause.