Do black, Hispanic and Italian guys have an edge in dating/hooking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve76

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Chicago and here I've noticed that most of the attractive women including blondes are with black, Hispanic or Italian guys. I'm thinking that it's because many of them have the darker features that they love. It seems that any man who doesn't at least have dark hair like myself is on the outside looking in now as women have plenty of "tall, dark and handsomes" to choose from. I've been told that I'm witty, funny etc but women have stuck me in the friend zone more times than I can count and more and more white women especially seem to be going for black men. It seems to be the "in" thing now to be a black guy likely because of how they are portrayed in the media. But what the media fails to mention is many of their negative qualities.

KUSHVILLE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out here in Cali, the Blacks or Hispanics are usually spotted with the not-so good-looking white females.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is going to be closed. The answer is no. Your failures have nothing to do with race. Talk about climbing up the wrong tree.

TangoOne

Reaction score
lol this thread is ludacris. Race does not play a very big role, if one at all...
Don't sweat it though, once you learn this stuff you could paint yourself purple and dye your hair pink and you could get any girl you want.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, not this $hit again!:yawn:

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so your blonde ?

Your telling me that being blonde, blue eyes in world WILL not get your girls ...your out of your mind bro and chicago is the pimp palace

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TangoOne said:
lol this thread is ludacris. Race does not play a very big role, if one at all...
Don't sweat it though, once you learn this stuff you could paint yourself purple and dye your hair pink and you could get any girl you want.
This stuff only works if you have a dominant personality otherwise its useless, as far as the dudes race is concerned it doesn't make much difference at all, if anything it would be easier being white I would think.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys that drive red cars have an advantage over guys that drive blue ones.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
steve76 said:
It seems to be the "in" thing now to be a black guy likely because of how they are portrayed in the media. But what the media fails to mention is many of their negative qualities.
man you sound like a chump whining about your failure to secure gd dates owing to your fear and insecurities. dates with hispanics or blacks aint guna help you as you just spectate and take notes as we lay the gal for you while you dream that she'll pop up llike manna in your bed for a quick make out:kick: aint gunna happen so you master your skills and go to the field and try dating the hot babes and approach only when you got high self esteem and keep off negative babes like the chump in you that seems to place every negativity to any black. about time you woke from your slumber and took action or wank and watch us Game the babe for you:woo: besides your too yuong in this sosuave community explains your reasoning:trouble:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve76 said:
I live in Chicago and here I've noticed that most of the attractive women including blondes are with black, Hispanic or Italian guys. I'm thinking that it's because many of them have the darker features that they love. It seems that any man who doesn't at least have dark hair like myself is on the outside looking in now as women have plenty of "tall, dark and handsomes" to choose from. I've been told that I'm witty, funny etc but women have stuck me in the friend zone more times than I can count and more and more white women especially seem to be going for black men. It seems to be the "in" thing now to be a black guy likely because of how they are portrayed in the media. But what the media fails to mention is many of their negative qualities.
Actually, I heard this is true. I don't live up there (Midwest) but I've chatted with a few girls from there and they all seem to be sprung on Black guys.

You'll even notice this if you go on Myspace - check out any Midwestern girl's profile and half the time it will be filled with Black dudes.

latesoldier

Reaction score
TangoOne said:

Ahhhhhhh, im not going to say race doesnt play a role, because it plays a bigger role then you think. On a national level, it doesnt really make a difference, and especially as you climb the tax bracket(but even there it makes a difference, because Mrs.Golddigger may want a rich dude, but may prefer a White rich guy over a Black one, or vice versa). And the region of the country certainly makes a difference(the south where its not as ethnically diverse,etc). And not to mention, where ever you go, for example Chicago, there are clubs that are going to be mixed, and ones that have specific themes, Asian/Black/Hispanic, and why do women go there? Because they prefer in general a person from that specific ethnic group. So dont go downplaying race, and say that it doesnt matter, because it does. As for the orignal poster of this thread, he is just trying to start up trouble, and I can guarantee he is some goof who is intimated by minorities. This was obvious with his subtle jab about"What they dont portray are their negative qualities"...so dont mind him, but he did un-intentionally bring out a good point, and that is "Race does matter" and is more important then you think.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race matters for personal preference, sure.

But that's like saying the size of a guy's ears matters because some girls like small ears, and others like big ears.

There's gonna be disparity in what people like, doesn't mean it's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.