DJing fvcking up my life

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so basically, DJing is taking up a fvck load of my time, and cutting into my school work. But thats not the worst part, b/c thats manageable.

The worst thing is, its ruining my relationships with my friends. I needa keep up my status with the women, so i'm with them alot now. Im usually at a party (inveited there by chicks) saturday night, and i reserve friday for friends and sunday for h/w. But my friends have stopped calling me and ****, so ive started calling them, but they just dont seem to wanna hang out with me anymore. Its like:

"Hey man"
"hi"
"we're drifting man. havent hanged with u for weeks"
"prolly"
"U wanna chill this weekend"
"oh im busy. Got band rehersal friday and sunday."
"what about saturday"
"prolly goin to a party"
"oh could i tag along?"
"oo i dunno about that"

and it goes on. so pretty much im spending my fridays alone now cuz my friends hate me. I wanna get back into my cycle of friends, but still wanna keep DJing cuz im making progress. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just invite them to a party on saturday... the girls shouldnt care if youve been chillin with them for a while... tell the girls thah the dudes are cool and you wanna chill with them since you havent for a while.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should set your priorities.

1. Yourself
2. Family
3. Friends and/or God/Religion
4. Women and girls

You've heard the saying "Bros before hoe's", yeah it can be kinda of corny but there is some truth to it.

Maybe your friends think you're too cool for them now, envious, but don't let that stop you from being successful, if they're not happy for your success/social life then they;re not true true friends, try to include them, the feeling of being left out or forgotten is absolutley horrible.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they cant deal with you chilling with girls, they're loss. I no longer get called by my old group of friends to chill because i chill with preppy white non-potheah kids n girls...but i still chill with them mostly at school, and none seem to care(last year they did b!tch cause i didnt eat lunch with them every day, said i "thought I was too cool" or some ****)
but w/e. I mean i can talk to girls, they cant, thats my problem why?

trust me, guys who can get girls and have funny stories make better friends anyways. and they have more to talk about that who has the best weed or what video game is the best.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saber101 said:
"prolly goin to a party"
"oh could i tag along?"
"oo i dunno about that"
Well, you get what you give.

If you don't invite them to your parties...why would they invite you to theirs?

The real answer here is for you to alpha up and throw YOUR own parties - and invite both your friends and girls. Instead of beta-tagging along with each group separately.

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bud, relationships are dynamic, not just romantic ones but friendships too. Your going to get closer to some friends and fad away from others, it's just the way of life.

Surround yourself with people who you want to be like, and challenge yourself to be better than them.

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be grimy and bribe them by hooking them up with a girl