DJ Tip Today

Dabuek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was reading the DJ tip I got in the email today about confident persistence... "And we're prepared to deal with it. We're prepared to call again and
again (until we get a definite NO). We're prepared to have dates
canceled or plans altered (we always have backup plans). We're
prepared for her inconsistent and confusing behavior (and ignore it).
And we're prepared to WORK our way through all the obstacles,
confusion, problems, and other drama in order to get what we want."

I'm just frustrated by this. He states that you have to be confidently persistent when pursuing a hard to get girl... Wouldn't calling "again and again" be a great way of looking desperate VERY quickly? Any of you have any oppinion on this?

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if you look desperate? You've got something else lined up so you obviously are not desperate.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we're prepared to deal with it. We're prepared to call again and
again (until we get a definite NO). We're prepared to have dates
canceled or plans altered (we always have backup plans). We're
prepared for her inconsistent and confusing behavior (and ignore it).
And we're prepared to WORK our way through all the obstacles,
confusion, problems, and other drama in order to get what we want."

HAHAHAHA

That spells D O O R M A T to me.

If you are getting flaked on, then you haven't done your work properly. I think the time is better spent working on your attraction and rapport rather than chasing DEADENDS.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
He doesn't say "call again and again in rapid succession."

Confident persistence only works when you honestly don't give two sh!ts whether you succeed or fail.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not difficult to get a definite yes or no and clear **** like that up within a few exchange of words. Here is an example:

Me: Ya I'll be free later in the day on weds, i'll give ya a call before i leave to pick ya up

Girl: Ya im not sure I might have a model thing tommorow I'll have to let you know later. If that's not good enough for ya then oh well.

Me: Actually it is not good enough for me, I need to be definite on plans its not fair for me to wait around

me: Here's the deal: Why don't you call when u figure this out. If I'm not busy great, if I am we ain't dying anytime soon i gotta go

*click*

Very easy,

girl can't give ya a straight answer find someone who can

hope this is a good example

The ONLY time you'd have a problem accomplishing this **** is if you were afraid to move onto the next girl to make plans. So get over it